Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 17
Points 355
calano1 replied on Mon, Nov 8 2010 11:26 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, Nana! Quilting has filled the gap that nursing has left ...  I don't know any other quilters, so I will visit often ... even if only to read what others are talking about. 

Liefdegroete,

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 17
Points 355
calano1 replied on Mon, Nov 8 2010 11:28 PM

Hi Gini, your nights are our days, so maybe I'll "see" you here some time!

Liefdegroete,

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 17
Points 355
calano1 replied on Mon, Nov 8 2010 11:40 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!  You really picked me up this morning when I logged on. I do not know any other quilters around here ... sometimes feel like I'm the only one on the planet .... so, your greetings truly was a " riem onder die hart!"  

Thank you!

Liefdegroete,

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Nov 9 2010 7:52 AM

Calano, I think there are alot of in the same position,we don't have to many near us that love quilting as we do . ,but we also share alot about our daliy lives and some of the ups and downs, So now you can just jump right in and thanks to the internet be right next door.  lol  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195
Granny M replied on Tue, Nov 9 2010 10:06 AM

Welcome to the club.  I am also a retired RN.  I started really quilting after I retired and now have become a real quiltoholic.  We will have to keep in mind that there is a date and time difference.  Hope you post some picture of your quilts.  You will find everyone here is full of answers to just about any question.

Granny M

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 155

WELCOME!!!!! I WAS ALSO A NURSE AT ONE TIME I LOVE QUILTING IT IS SOOO RELAXING FOR ME ESPECIALLY HAND QUILTING.  WELL WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN SO

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use