Can not access my account information

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70
JoyceOlsen Posted: Wed, Nov 3 2010 1:35 PM

Why is there a problem with the security certificate and what can I do to solve this issue?

I was trying to renew my membership and when I tried to access the account renewal page after logging onto the Quilters Club of America site I got the message :

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Recommended iconClick here to close this webpage.

Not recommended iconContinue to this website (not recommended).

More information More information

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,245

Hi Joyce,

Just to confirm, we do have a secure check out which is noted by the "s" in https:// url you'll see during the checkout process. I'm not sure what caused that generic message to pop up, but I have forwarded your info to Natalie in customer service so she can contact you and get your renewal set up. She can test it via your account, as well. Sorry for the delay!

Best,

QCA Peg

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Hi Joyce

Last week we had people getting this message when they logged into    quiltersclubofamerica.com   instead of    www.quiltersclubofamerica.com

You might try making sure you have the whole  www.quiltersclubofamerica.com  typed into your browser when you login and let us know if that changes things.   If it does not please call us at 888-253-0203 or email me directly at  admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com and I can call you.

Natalie

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use