Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 14 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 180
Carol Posted: Mon, Jul 13 2009 8:52 PM

Does anyone know when the first  1 hour show is on?( of Mark lapinski and Jodie Davis) I think its called quilting out loud ?correct me if im wrong i still am very new to this......

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 33,785

You're the first to know: July 30th we're debuting the first episode, the full thing. I'm not sure how long it is, but I'd say about 45 minutes.

After that we'll roll out two new segments the first three weeks of each month and then the full show the fourth week. The idea is that then people can either watch it in pieces, or all at once. I'm pleased that the producer decided to put the first show out as one piece because you really need the mix of segments to get the picture of what the show is about. It isn't at all like any other quilting show out there.

Be sure to sign up for the QNNtv.com newsletter so you'll be informed.

I can't wait for you to see it and hear what you think!

~Jodie

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 180
Carol replied on Mon, Jul 13 2009 10:01 PM

Thanks jodie this is all so new to me and we in canada do not have as great a quilting world as you do in the usa... My job does take me to the us.and I always have to buy extra luggage to get my fabric home...We did for the first time get Marks new line here in Alberta Canada was I surprised....I  am really enjoying learning how to use this site a little over whelming at times......

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 762
Points 9,954
Rhonnie replied on Tue, Jul 14 2009 1:20 AM

Thanks Jodie.....

I been waitng as patiently as I can for this show to debut...so hurry up July 30th.........come on I am waiting.....

Carol I was wondering same thing everyday I log on and go check it out to see if it is available yet. I sounds like a well rounded show for all quilters.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Tue, Jul 14 2009 1:38 PM

Boy I can't wait I will be on vacation put will have my computer with me so I hope I will be able to get it Happy

Happy

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,202
Points 239,092
Thea replied on Tue, Jul 14 2009 1:48 PM

I will be watching too... I just can't wait to see the show Jodie.  I am so excited for you! 

God bless,

Althea

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 14,486
Tammy replied on Tue, Jul 14 2009 1:54 PM

Jodie--Question?  Will it be broadcast on the QnnTV network or on the public broadcast systems?  I'm hoping Qnntv because it won't air on PBS here till who knows and I'll be watching Qnntv more frequent than the public station.   Thanks!!

Tammy--NE.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 33,785

Hi Tammy,

Girl, you made me SMILE!

While I love PBS, you have pointed to exactly the reason I have carried the QNNtv.com torch through thick and thin. Without the middle man we can get shows on the air quicker, and thanks to the Internet we know that they are distributed. Unfortunately shows like Love of Quilting have no control over where and when their shows air. With QNNtv.com all you need is a high speed connection and you can watch anytime.

The other reason I've stood by the QNNtv.com concept is that on our own airwaves we can name products and even be honest about our opinions of them. That has always frustrated me about HGTV and PBS--if the technique is new to me as a viewer I need all the help I can get. So when I am the demonstrator I want to tell you exactly what product I am using so you can get the same results.

Back to working on plans for the next episodes ;)

~Jodie

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 14,486
Tammy replied on Tue, Jul 14 2009 3:53 PM

Thank-You, Jodie!!  Your quick response is appreciated and I look forward to watching Quilt Out Loud!! 

Tammy--NE.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 14,486
Tammy replied on Tue, Jul 14 2009 3:53 PM

Thank-You, Jodie!!  Your quick response is appreciated and I look forward to watching Quilt Out Loud!! 

Tammy--NE.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 762
Points 9,954
Rhonnie replied on Wed, Jul 15 2009 12:50 AM

Jodie,

I have to say its disappointing to do everyhting as told on a show and not get same results...then come to find out they not really use same things or do it the way they show. I want a good honest opinion and view to see. I love Love of Quilting and several others but I want to see what you have to offer with Quilt Out Loud! cause it seems to have larger variety and completely view of the quilting aspect. I hope I have said this right its late and I am just hoping my wording is right.
I didnt mean to offend anyone or any show...I am ttruely addicted to all these shows especally now with QNN.tv I have on demand quilting shows. OK I am gonna be quiet now but thanks Jodie for the date of release I am sooo antsy to see it........

Good Luck with the next expisode.....and many more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089
Helen Bell replied on Thu, Jul 16 2009 12:33 PM

Carol...I hear you...I'm Canadian and whenever I go to the States or anywhere I first look for fabric stores...boy there are some great deals to be had in the USA...My husband is trained to spot a fabric store sign from far away (his eyesite is better than mine) We even found stores in the Bahamas..nice surprise!!..I have been going to the Quilters Heritage Celebration in Lancaster PA for the last 3 years and I am amazed at what they have there in notions, patterns and fabric...always pack my small suitcase full of clothes and then put it inside my large suitcase to bring back quilting fabric and supplies, etc...

Ontario, Canada

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 33,785

Just saw the almost final cut of the first segments of the first show last night and it looks great. They redid the open and made it move along, plus they changed the music. It's amazing to see the difference before and after they color and audio correct. Now I get to do voice overs for transitions. The 30th is fast-appraoching--yeah!

~Jodie

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 118
Points 2,524
Pam Schue replied on Sat, Jul 18 2009 6:03 AM

I can't wait.  The quilting shows that I do get here are on at times that I can't really watch and I have soo many shows recording on my DVR there just isn't enough room for everything.  This will be soo convenient.   I've marked my calander.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089
Helen Bell replied on Sat, Jul 18 2009 10:25 AM

Pam, have you checked out QNNtv??? that is the place to go to see all the quilts shows and when you want to see them...

Ontario, Canada

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use