As a registered member you can participate on the Message Boards we have on the site - it's easy!
The Message Boards are a great way to meet, share and connect with lots of other quilters! We've set up a forum just for you to test so you can see how easy it is. Here's what to do:
- Go to your Member Home Page
Click on the Message Boards link in the red bar at the top of the page
- You'll see the Most Recent Posts toward the top; as you scroll down you'll see the Message Boards are divided into two groups: Discussions and QCA. In Discussions, you'll see topics like Quiltmaking, Introduce Yourself and more.
- Type something into the Subject line (i.e. Hi! or Newbie Here!)
- Type your message into the description box, and when you're done...
- Scroll all the way down and click on the POST button - don't forget this step!
TIP: Can I edit my post once it's been posted?
Yes, once you've posted your comment, you'll see a post "bubble" with your comments and two grey buttons: Click on the MORE button and select EDIT
You can rewrite your post, but be sure to click on the POST button again at the bottom.
Click here to go to STEP 8.