If you'd like to change your password, here's how:
- Go to your Member Home Page
- Click Edit My Profile in your My Profile box in the center column
- You'll see three links: Profile Options, Site Options and Sign-In Information
- Click on Sign-In Information
- Click on the Change Password link
- Enter your current Password, and then your new Password twice
- Click on Change Password button
TIP: If I click on Remember Me, do I still need a to enter a password each time I log in?
Yes, you will always need a password to log in to the site.
If you check the 'Remember me' box, you will be remembered by the site even when you close your browser or switch off your computer. As long as you do not explicitly log out, you will not need to log in next time you visit the site.
If you wish to, you can force the site to forget your identity by using the logout button. If you do this, next time you visit the site you will need to log in again.
For security reasons, we recommend that you do not use the 'Remember me' option if you are using a shared computer.
Click here to go to STEP 5.