Home Sweet Home Update
I finally finished this project and delivered it to Sarah who is very pleased with it.
After my first entry about this project I sandwiched it and proceeded with the quilting. I was so pleased with my FMQ that I neglected to check the back until was almost done. This is what it looked like:
I was really heart sick looking at this. If I were making this for myself it would have ended up as a true UFO or in the trash. It took over three hours to get all those stitches.
There was no way I was going to repeat this disaster so I decided to just outline the letters and do a border design. Here's the finished project:
Here's the happy recipient: