Sew Many Projects, So Little Time

This is showcase of my projects in various stages.

Quilt Show Photos

Here are more photos from the weekend show:

The following were a BOM offered at the LQS. "Women's Voices":

These were a class, Moda U:

These are charity quilts:

Comments

Spudgrandma said:

Wow Kris, you must have just been in heaven. They are wonderful. I really like the first one. Thank you so much for sharing for those of us who live vicariously through others LOL

# August 24, 2009 9:32 PM

Thea said:

Kris, Thank you for posting the pictures - I feel like I went to a quilt show.  It was enjoyable break between this stitching that I am doing... thank you.  I truly appreciate the pictures.

God bless,

Althea

# August 24, 2009 10:04 PM

Judy Iliff said:

I liked several of the quilts. Which ones were yours?

# August 24, 2009 11:54 PM

Linda Lou said:

Wow!

What beautiful quilts.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I too would like to know which ones are yours.  There are several I would like to have.

Linda Lou

# August 25, 2009 12:04 AM

Kris said:

My two quilts were the Princesses and the Hands for DH grandparents. I took photos for the shop owner and neglected to take a photo of my own quilt. I hope she got one for herself. I took photos at home but I wish I had one of it blowing in the wind.

# August 25, 2009 1:26 AM

Helen Bell said:

Wow!! nice to see more traditional quilts too..it seems the big quilt show quilts are more art quilts...which is fine but the more pieced ones are pretty...thank you for taking the time to take the pics and to post them for all of us to see...please post your quilts too

# August 25, 2009 9:06 AM

Pat said:

Great showing of quilts.  Did any of yours win a prize?  I don't think I could pick my favorite.

# August 25, 2009 10:31 AM

Sandy H. said:

Kris, thank you so much for the photos.  All the quilts were beautiful.  Don't you just love outdoor shows?

# August 25, 2009 8:15 PM

Joyce Brenden said:

Kris--

Thank you so very much for this virtual quilt show tour.  They were all quite spectacular and I can only imagine how great they looked close up and personal.  How thoughtful of you to share them with all of us.

# August 26, 2009 1:37 AM

Kathy Willhite said:

Thanks for sharing the photos.  Gives me more motivation to continue the quilts I am working on.  And, gives me more ideas for new ones!!!

# August 26, 2009 7:39 AM

Tammy said:

Kris--the quilts are just beautiful!! Hopefully someday I'll be able to quilt such beautiful pieces!. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy

# August 26, 2009 8:01 PM

gini said:

thanks for the quilt show.   some of those quilts made my mouth water.    gini

# August 30, 2009 1:50 PM

Nana said:

Kris I am just finding these.  Wow.  Beautiful quilts.  I am sure you had a great time.  I just love the ones done from class at Moda U. Thanks for sharing.

# December 3, 2009 10:24 PM

Linda said:

I was looking at your photos. Your quilts are absolutely beautiful! You are very creative. I love the color choices in each quilt. The patterns are amazing! I've been quilting since the mid-70's and I haven't tackled anything like some of the ones you have done. You are fantastic girl!

# October 12, 2011 8:44 PM