I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal

For all of my quilting friends that have followed my posts throughout the year and know of my journey to keep a Journal that I titled "I saw God Today", when times are tough and I search for the signs he continually is gracious enough to share with me I have one to add just in time for Easter.

Sparing the details of the entry I just want to share the photo of what I saw today in my back yard, just in time for Easter. As I was taking my dogs out for thier nightly run I glanced into the tall pines and saw that at the tops of them were all lined with crosses. I cropped the photo to get a closer view to share with all of you and hope that you can see them too. I also hope for all of you that you have a wonderful Easter Holiday and that your families will be happy and safe.

Published Fri, Apr 2 2010 8:20 PM by Stephanie

Comments

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Friday, April 2, 2010 9:28 PM

Wow Stephanie.  That is awesome.  Thanks for sharing.

by Nana

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Friday, April 2, 2010 10:38 PM

How inspiring!!!  Thank you for seeing this event and sharing.

God Bless!

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Saturday, April 3, 2010 5:29 AM

Thanks Stephanie.  Finding God in moments like this, is like opening Christmas presents every day.

by Patti

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Saturday, April 3, 2010 9:19 AM

You have captured an amazing moment and such perfect timing.  Happy Easter Stephanie.

by Kathy D

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Saturday, April 3, 2010 5:59 PM

thank for s hare we don;t realize  that God is our life eve ry day but we do know when we are have a tough day and His hands touch us with a picture or something to let us he is with us on  our walk home/path of life

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:58 AM

What a terrific project, looking every day. As a nurse for 30 years, I have found him in the darkest of places. It is a blessing that he has put the desire in you to share that. In a sense, I find quilting to be an extension of spirituality. It starts with an inspiration, and exists long after its initial creation and purpose. I treasure the old quilts that were created out of necessity and love.

by Kim

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Monday, August 16, 2010 2:22 PM

I know you posted this awhile back but I just discovered it and wanted to say Thank You for posting.  What an amazing picture....  It is amazing how often we miss seeing God because we do not take the time to stop and look.

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Monday, August 16, 2010 11:20 PM

This is awesome.  Doesn't He work in wonderous and mysterious ways.  What a wonderful and comforting sign to receive from him.  He is there with us and always will be.  Thank you for sharing this with us.

by Bonnie

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Sunday, August 7, 2011 2:21 PM

This is just awesome. I had heard pines did this, but this is the first time I've seen it.  What a comfort!

by Linny t

# re: I Saw God Today: A Page to add to my Journal@ Monday, August 8, 2011 6:47 AM

Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing.  I saw it when I was a child and a few times since but I thought I just making things up.

Robin