Dream World Northwest is the maker of the Sew Steady Table, a portable acrylic sewing table used by hundreds of thousands of quilters and sewers around the world. Our goal is to improve your sewing experience by designing and building Sew Steady Extension Tables, Cabinet inserts, and Sewing Accessories that are tailored to your machine and sewing cabinet.
What's new at Sew Steady: We have customers call weekly to give us good feedback and ideas to make our tables even better. We listened, and designed a table for Quilters by Quilters. Our Quilter's Wish extension table includes the following exciting new features:
- New Size 22-1/2 x 22-1/2 providing over 500 square inches of workspace with our Circles Sewing solution
- New Beveled edges on all fabric flowing edges to assist in sewing large projects.
- New Universal Grid that provides ruler guidance and angles at the needle.
- New Table Lock secures the table to the machine when utilizing the grid and circle sewing features.
- NEW! Compartment drawer.
Quilters are already adding this to their holiday wish list.
Become a Sew Steady Facebook fan for an additional chance to win Sew Steady products!
Sew Steady Table Links & Resources:
Win a New Quilter's Wish Table from Sew Steady ($150 Value)
Here's How to Enter:
Please click here to go to the contest entry page to enter. Information entered below will not enter you into the contest. You must click the link to go to the contest entry page.
We want to learn about your quilting experience from the beginning to the end. Choose one of the following to describe your favorite way to start and design quilts:
1. Design from scratch with your own drawings (Designer mode)
2. Design using magazines and other patterns (Tracing mode)
3. Design using patterns and templates ready to cut your fabric with (Cutting mode)
4. Design using Quilting Kits with the fabric precut and ready to sew (Sewing mode)
2. Enter your contact information to enter the Sew Steady Sponsor Spotlight Contest. All entries must be made by midnight (EST) May 31, 2014. One entry per person. This contest is open to U.S. residents.*