Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014

Dream World Northwest is the maker of the Sew Steady Table, a portable acrylic sewing table used by hundreds of thousands of quilters and sewers around the world. Our goal is to improve your sewing experience by designing and building Sew Steady Extension Tables, Cabinet inserts, and Sewing Accessories that are tailored to your machine and sewing cabinet.

What's new at Sew Steady: We have customers call weekly to give us good feedback and ideas to make our tables even better. We listened, and designed a table for Quilters by Quilters. Our Quilter's Wish extension table includes the following exciting new features:

• New Size 22-1/2 x 22-1/2 providing over 500 square inches of workspace with our Circles Sewing solution
  • New Beveled edges on all fabric flowing edges to assist in sewing large projects.
  • New Universal Grid that provides ruler guidance and angles at the needle.
  • New Table Lock secures the table to the machine when utilizing the grid and circle sewing features.
  • NEW! Compartment drawer.

Quilters are already adding this to their holiday wish list.

MSRP $150.00

Become a Sew Steady Facebook fan for an additional chance to win Sew Steady products!

Sew Steady Table Links & Resources:

Win a New Quilter's Wish Table from Sew Steady ($150 Value)

Here's How to Enter:

Please click here to go to the contest entry page to enter. Information entered below will not enter you into the contest. You must click the link to go to the contest entry page.

We want to learn about your quilting experience from the beginning to the end. Choose one of the following to describe your favorite way to start and design quilts:

1.   Design from scratch with your own drawings (Designer mode)

2.   Design using magazines and other patterns (Tracing mode)

3.   Design using patterns and templates ready to cut your fabric with (Cutting mode)

4.   Design using Quilting Kits with the fabric precut and ready to sew (Sewing mode)

2. Enter your contact information to enter the Sew Steady Sponsor Spotlight Contest. All entries must be made by midnight (EST) May 31, 2014. One entry per person. This contest is open to U.S. residents.*

Comments

KARENE-9 wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 1 May 2014, 8:38 AM

I am a number 4 definitely. I work full time and take care of two grandchildren. I need the timesavers!

Violet wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 1 May 2014, 3:03 PM

I am equally 3 and 4.  It all depends on the pattern.

Christine wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Sunday, 4 May 2014, 10:00 AM

I would say two, and since I'm just starting, hopefully one day, I'll be good at number one...love to sew!!!

patricia selby wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Monday, 5 May 2014, 6:53 AM

I've done all, but mostly 2 and 3.  Would love this large table!

Deb wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Tuesday, 6 May 2014, 4:28 AM

I've done 1-3, but mostly 3. Very nice table!!

Sheri Guenther wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Wednesday, 7 May 2014, 6:47 PM

I have mostly done #3, but #4 sounds even better.  There is NEVER enough time to quilt!  :)

mockensturm wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 10:12 AM

I would have to say I'm a 2 and 3.

Mary McIntyre wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 5:30 PM

I am a combination quilter, but 2 & 3 are my strongest.

patricia selby wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Wednesday, 14 May 2014, 10:27 AM

2 and 3, but love to learn different techniques.

Dara wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 15 May 2014, 3:37 PM

I'm a 2 & 1 :-)  But I occasionally do 3 & 4 also.

Fay Holstein wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 15 May 2014, 11:29 PM

I am a two and a three!   I like to chose my own fabric and use a pattern.  I have been known to enlarge the blocks and definitely the size of the quilt

Fay Holstein wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 15 May 2014, 11:29 PM

dmlwbrito@aol.com wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Saturday, 17 May 2014, 12:40 PM

I am a two and a three.  Love to make quilts, tablerunners, bags, and other misc items.  Can't get enough of it.

bjkaup@huntel.net wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Saturday, 17 May 2014, 5:22 PM

Would say #two; picking out the colors and fabrics is so much fun!

goddess1 wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Saturday, 24 May 2014, 10:11 AM

I do all four, depending on my time and hat I ant to do.

Becky wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 29 May 2014, 6:05 AM

I'm a #3 unless it is a traditional pattern like 9-patch or log cabin.  My favorite part of quilting is picking out the fabric to highlight the pattern.

Sandra Gerner wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Thursday, 29 May 2014, 9:36 AM

I'm a #2 and a #5 (no number 5)?   I either design from an existing pattern and make changes to make it my own, or I design using EQ7 software, which is great.  My husband is also a graphic artist, so when I get an idea for an applique quilt, I have him draw it out for me.  What a team!!!

tlg wrote re: Sponsor Spotlight on Sew Steady 2014
on Friday, 30 May 2014, 9:36 AM

Is it possible to download videos, to watch later, since I pay for my wifi?  I like to watch them a few times and the videos eat up the length I am allotted.

I think the videos are great to have.