Floriani ... the name that means beautiful embroidery!
Did you know?
- The Floriani family has been involved in the embroidery process for six generations. Moving from Italy to the U.S. in the 1900s, they brought with them the art of mechanized embroidery.
- Floriani Embroidery offers a full range of embroidery, sewing and quilting supplies, from thread to stabilizers to software - everything you need to make your embroidery beautiful!
Floriani Embroidery Links & Resources
Win one of three Floriani Embroidery Packages!
Two packages will include these gorgeous Fall colors ...
with these festive Fall seasonal designs!
And one package will include these vibrant Winter colors ...
wIth these festive Winter holiday designs!
- Each thread set includes 25 cones of 1,000M high sheen Floriani embroidery thread and 10 seasonal themed Floriani Embroidery Designs.
- This thread is more colorfast and durable than rayon, but offers a beautiful, high luster sheen that is hard to distinguish from rayon. It has exceptional resistance to chemicals, including resistance to bleach. Due to a special Floriani coating, the thread requires less tension to run than other threads resulting in less thread breaks and smoother stitching.
- Each set is valued at $249.95!
Here's how to enter:
It's easy! In the "Comments" section below, tell us what you love most about using machine embroidery on your projects!
All entries must be posted by midnight (EST) September 30th 2011. One entry per person please! Please note: You must be logged in to Quilters Club of America to leave a comment. If you haven't created an account, it's easy! All you need is a username, password and email address.
And the three lucky winners are:
- Bonnie Thorne
Congratulations! You'll receive an email from us soon requesting your mailing info.