SnugglesQuilts's Blog

Deanne Eisenman, Pattern Designer

Fall is here!

Good morning everyone!  Fall weather is starting to creep in and it makes me start thinking about winter.  Oh no!  I'm not ready for that.  Hopefully, we will continue with mild fall temps for a long while.  But, as the weather gets cooler, it does give us more time inside to quilt, doesn't it?  I am working on a new pattern and will post a photo here below.  It is a set of seasonal basket wall hangings.  I am trying to come up with a name for the pattern and maybe you can help.  Give me an idea of which name you like from the following list:

Basket Banter

Basket Chatter

Basket Chat

Basket Wisdom

I have two previous patterns called "Pillow Talk" and "Pillow Talk, Too!" so I am trying to come up with the same type of "catchy" title here.

What do you think?  Any of those titles for the pattern sound good?  Thanks for all the help!!

Stay tuned for the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Blog Tour coming in November.  You have a chance to win great prizes from Quiltmaker magazine and also win a copy of the 100 Blocks magazine by visiting my blog on the day of the "tour".  I will keep you posted on the blog tour dates and other information as the time approaches.  There are many designers taking part so there is a chance to visit many creative blogs and websites.

Well, that's all for now.  Enjoy the day and keep stitching!

Published Tue, Sep 28 2010 9:04 AM by Deanne Eisenman

Comments

# re: Fall is here!@ Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:43 AM

Deanne very cute pattern.  I like BASKET BANTER>

by Nana

# re: Fall is here!@ Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:38 AM

cute patterns, you do such nice designs.   basket banter.  gini

by gini

# re: Fall is here!@ Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:20 AM

Great job! The patterns are great did you make them up or did you find them somewhere? I found a great website for finding quilt patterns called http://www.toadusew.com they have a great selection of all types of kites, quilt patterns, just about everything even fabric. If you are ever looking for an inspiring quilt pattern or just looking for a creative and unique downloadable quilt pattern. You should check this site out.

# re: Fall is here!@ Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:57 PM

Hi Emma, I designed these little wall hangings myself.  I am a quilt pattern designer. :-)

# re: Fall is here!@ Thursday, September 30, 2010 4:15 PM

Very cute Deanna! I love how you've incorporated the quilt blocks in the baskets!