"Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson

I enjoy making to scale miniature quilts.  The photo is my titled Miniature Pumpkins 1.

It measures 3 1/2 in x 4 1/2 in

Comments

MNnancy wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Wednesday, 13 October 2010, 8:59 PM

That's amazing!  It's so small that I'm guessing it's hand sewn.  Well done, Roberta!

Nana wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Wednesday, 13 October 2010, 9:32 PM

Wow.  All I can say is fantastic.  No way I could work with something that small....amazing.

gini wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Wednesday, 13 October 2010, 11:21 PM

roberta, these are way too cute   gini

Stephanie wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 14 October 2010, 3:23 AM

Roberta,

What talent you have. This is incredible. I can't imagine piecing those tiny pieces. Great job.

Patti wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 14 October 2010, 3:28 AM

So very well done for such a small piece!

Terri-Lynn wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 14 October 2010, 9:56 AM

Wow!  So tiny! Great job!  Do you use these with doll furniture or just for display? So cute either way.

Barbara wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 14 October 2010, 10:11 AM

Roberta, wow, I can't even see well enough to do something that small ,very nice job. thanks for sharing with us .Barbara

Wendy wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 14 October 2010, 5:26 PM

very nice quilt. I love miniatures. I do a lot of them myself. I hang them up all over the house. and sell them at our church craft fair. What do you do with yours.

Kris wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 14 October 2010, 6:21 PM

This is so cute. I love it.

bryanne wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Friday, 15 October 2010, 12:30 PM

Whoa! Collecting pumpkin and snow people orientet stuff I'm wowed. Is this paper pieced? bryanne

BonnieMac wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Saturday, 16 October 2010, 10:21 AM

Awesome!   That is incredible that you can get each block so smmmmmmmmmallllllll....

BonnieMac wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Saturday, 16 October 2010, 10:22 AM

BonnieMac wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Saturday, 16 October 2010, 10:22 AM

BonnieMac wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Saturday, 16 October 2010, 10:23 AM

whoops...sorry...I hit the mouse button too many times and ... giggle giggle...and it posted my message again and again!

Dawn wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Saturday, 16 October 2010, 4:26 PM

great job!  I can't imagine doing such small work!  Thanks for sharing!

Karen Holler wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Wednesday, 20 October 2010, 6:25 PM

Very nice!  I like your color choices - interesting.

Diane Morgan wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Thursday, 21 October 2010, 7:05 PM

Oh, my! I could never do this but I sure do love yours! This is adorable.

Jerry wrote re: "Miniature Pumpkins 1" by Roberta Patterson
on Sunday, 24 October 2010, 5:51 PM

Really amazing and so cute! When I went to the Quilt Museum in Paducah, one of the exhibits I enjoyed most were the miniature quilts. Truly unbelievable and the detail was incredible. Great job!