"Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds

My finished double wedding ring started by my Grandmother and Great Aunt:

Al & Sharon Meeds
"Love is not the answer, it is the assignment."  MLKing Jr
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world"  unknown
"The good news is that God loved me long before I could have done anything to deserve it." Desmond Tutu

Comments

Emma wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Monday, 13 September 2010, 10:46 PM

Beautiful quilt and a real treasure to be passed through the generations. Beautiful, thought-provoking quotes also. Blessings to you!

gini wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Monday, 13 September 2010, 10:50 PM

beautiful      gini

Nana wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 9:40 AM

Your quilt is stunning and has such fantastic memories for you.  I love it.  Thanks for sharing.

Dawn wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Tuesday, 14 September 2010, 4:16 PM

I have always wanted to make one of these quilts!  Beautiful!

momcross wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Wednesday, 15 September 2010, 5:04 PM

Beautiful job on a fabulous quilt!  I just began one yesterday and am feeling very overwhelmed right now!  Thanks for the inspiration!

chocake2 wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Wednesday, 15 September 2010, 7:54 PM

Beautiful quilt. Beautiful Quotations.

Stephanie wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Thursday, 16 September 2010, 5:33 AM

Stunning wedding ring quilt Emma. Love the quote and have my favorite for you. "We are all spiritual beings, going through a temporary Human experience." God Bless.

Patti wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Friday, 24 September 2010, 2:14 AM

Beautiful quilt.  What a treasure.

Sisi Braga wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Saturday, 25 September 2010, 10:08 PM

Such a beautiful quilt. A true heirloom. I just started on my own double wedding ring quilt and am feeling very, very overwhelmed !!! Seing your beautiful work is an inspiration.

marla davis196 wrote re: "Double Wedding Ring" by Al & Sharon Meeds
on Friday, 26 August 2011, 3:13 PM

I made a king size double weddingring quilt about 15 yrs ago  It has won 2 quiltshows!!! I maded it for my oldest son