"Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie

This is a blue version of my alphabet quilts. All quilting is free motion.

Comments

Kris wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Tuesday, 10 August 2010, 8:23 PM

Very nice Connie.

Nana wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Tuesday, 10 August 2010, 8:50 PM

Very cute quilt.

gini wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Tuesday, 10 August 2010, 10:12 PM

very sweet quilt   nice job   gini

Barbara wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Tuesday, 10 August 2010, 10:28 PM

Connie, what a beautiful quilt. thanks for sharing with us...Barbara

Denice wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Wednesday, 18 August 2010, 2:56 PM

Can you tell me if this is a pattern or is this you original?  I am having a granddaughter in November and would like to make one in pink?

Thanks

Denice

raclsey@embarqmail.com wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Tuesday, 24 August 2010, 4:27 PM

This is my original pattern; I am currently attempting to work on the pattern and directions with the possible idea of selling it in the future. The blocks are drawn in 5 inch squares, so perhaps you could design your own.

DEBBIH wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Sunday, 29 August 2010, 9:22 AM

Beautiful job!  I'm in the middle of designing one for my soon to be born twin grandsons.  Including photos and trying to figure out right dimensions.  Yours is just fantastic.  Thanks for sharing.

MNnancy wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Monday, 30 August 2010, 6:56 PM

How sweet!  Good luck with marketing the pattern.  I think it would be a hit!

Cheryl Masters wrote re: "Blue Pastel Alphabet Quilt" by Connie
on Sunday, 19 December 2010, 6:32 AM

I want a copy of that pattern, too and I'll pay you . :) I've been trying to find a good one for years. I finally made some applique ones because I couldn't find a pieced pattern that I liked and I didn't have the patience to figure out a design for myself. I really like how yours looks.