"December's Diet" by Dianne

It is "Christmas in July" at my house as I have just finished the "December's Diet" quilt.  The pattern is one of the free Block of Month programs available through the QCA website.  I enjoyed making this whimsical quilt.

THANK YOU to Blue Moon River for posting the patterns monthly.    (Did anyone else make this quilt?)   My plan is to donate it to the Mission Marketplace that our denomination will have at its annual meeting in October with all proceeds going to mission projects.  (I hope someone will want to purchase it for a fair price.)  I made some extra blocks and plan to make a table runner and some placemats--my next project.

Comments

Nana wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Wednesday, 7 July 2010, 10:43 PM

Your quilt turned out so pretty.  Hope your Missions projects makes lots of money from this one.

Kris wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Wednesday, 7 July 2010, 11:50 PM

I love it Dianne. You make me want to make it now. I have to go download the patterns.

Pat G wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Thursday, 8 July 2010, 11:25 AM

Love you quilt! It is so cheery and colorful ~ just what we need now days. Wishing you much success with the Mission donations.

gini wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Thursday, 8 July 2010, 6:06 PM

dianne nice work and so good of you to donate it   gini

Libby wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Thursday, 8 July 2010, 7:59 PM

Love your quilt. Nice job and very thoughtful to donate it.

Patti wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Friday, 9 July 2010, 7:03 AM

Love the beads and stitching.  Makes me want Christmas cookies and candy.

Emma.Bell1110 wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Friday, 16 July 2010, 10:59 AM

Very cute! Love the gum drop border! All the candy and the cookies are making me hungry for Christmas sweets!! Inspiration can be found any time of the year from anywhere.  Thank for the great ideas!   I found a great website called http://www.toadusew.com they have all types of unique and creative downloadable quilt patterns and a great selection of all types of kites, quilt patterns, just about everything even fabric.  If you are ever looking for some creative quilt patterns or just want to be inspired you should check this site out!

Eileen wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Monday, 19 July 2010, 9:49 PM

That's great, Diane! I saw the patterns, too, and liked them, but seeing a finished quilt with the blocks all together is even more inspiring. I'm sure someone will see the value of this quilt and do you and the mission proud!

quilter413@hotmail.com wrote re: "December's Diet" by Dianne
on Wednesday, 21 July 2010, 1:13 PM

Oh, so cute, great job!! I have the pattern but don't know when I'll be able to make it.

Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.