"Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu

This is a wedding quilt I made fro my daughter from a pattern I got from Last-minute Patchwork & Quilted gifts.  It was easy once the initial cutting was completed.

Cynthia Wahinekapu
Hawaii

Comments

Kathy D wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 9:41 AM

What a gorgeous colour wheel.  Lucky DD and SIL.

Nana wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 10:11 AM

Wow.  Stunning quilt.

gini wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 10:15 AM

cynthia,   wow   great way to make a color wheel   gini

Bonnie wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 11:01 AM

Cynthia - What a beautiful quilt.  I love the colors.  Good job.

Libby wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 7:00 PM

Cynthia,

Great job and love the colors!

Leslie wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 8:42 PM

Very pretty, first time i've seen one like this, love it

Stephanie wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 14 June 2010, 9:07 PM

Cynthia,

I agree with this being stunning. I love the colors and just as much love the way you quilted it with everything radiating from the center out. Looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing the quilt and the pattern as well. What a wonderful gift.

Adele wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Tuesday, 15 June 2010, 4:43 PM

OMG WOWOWOWOW

Kathy Brentlinger wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Tuesday, 15 June 2010, 6:48 PM

Beautiful!

waleman wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Tuesday, 15 June 2010, 7:08 PM

Wish I was with you in Hawaii and yes your quilt is lovely!

Shari Jamieson wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Wednesday, 16 June 2010, 8:55 PM

Love the impact of this quilt. I've always admired quilters who successful sew circles!

squalls wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Thursday, 17 June 2010, 12:37 PM

Beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lillian Valois wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Saturday, 19 June 2010, 7:01 AM

Cynthia,  your wedding quilt is beautiful.  You said it was easy,once the cutting was done, but how about all that great quilting that had to be done also?

L.Valois, MA.

Jo-Ann Minvielle wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Saturday, 19 June 2010, 7:44 AM

That is just beautiful!!

I have always wanted to try the original, but it took too long (another UFO), but this one I could difinitely try!!

What a lucky daughter you have!

Jo-Ann Minvielle wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Saturday, 19 June 2010, 7:50 AM

I forgot to ask...was that from the book of the same name that you got the pattern>

Kate wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Sunday, 20 June 2010, 6:32 PM

LOVE IT! They are very lucky.

Gloria Byers wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Friday, 2 July 2010, 7:31 AM

That is pretty.    what a great idea.   thanks for sharing

Emma.Bell1110 wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 26 July 2010, 9:52 AM

Beautiful! That is a quilt pattern that inspires. Thank you for sharing this inspiring design. Thanks for the great idea!   I found a great website called http://www.toadusew.com they have all types of unique and creative downloadable quilt patterns and a great selection of all types of kites, quilt patterns, just about everything even fabric.  If you are ever looking for some creative quilt patterns or just want to be inspired you should check this site out!

Emma.Bell1110 wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 26 July 2010, 10:02 AM

Beautiful! That is a quilt pattern that inspires.   Thank you for sharing this inspiring design. Thanks for the great idea!   I found a great website called http://www.toadusew.com they have all types of unique and creative downloadable quilt patterns and a great selection of all types of kites, quilt patterns, just about everything even fabric.  If you are ever looking for some creative quilt patterns or just want to be inspired you should check this site out!

Emma.Bell1110 wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Tuesday, 27 July 2010, 10:09 AM

Sorry I did not realize I double posted.

bkmifflin@att.net wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Thursday, 5 August 2010, 7:25 PM

Great quilt. Lucky daughter to have a mom to create such beautiful quilts. Lucky mom to live in Hawaii, with plenty of inspiration just outside her window. Keep up the good work.

JEM65 wrote re: "Wedding Quilt" by Cynthia Wahinekapu
on Monday, 27 September 2010, 10:01 PM

I just love this quilt! I know your daughter and her husband must have been thrilled to receive such a wonderful gift!