"Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo

This is the quilt that I made which is an Irish Chain.  I purchased
the fabric for the project in Lancaster, Pa.  The store was full of
wonderful fabric.  I never wanted to leave.  I could have stayed in
the store for the rest of my life I would have been happy!

Pat Cinardo

Here are some additional closeup shots:

Comments

Nana wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Thursday, 20 May 2010, 9:42 PM

Pat ...  beautiful Irish Chain.  I love the green fabric...

Kathy D wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Thursday, 20 May 2010, 11:10 PM

Pat - it is a good job that you did leave the store otherwise you wouldn't have made this lovely quilt.  Now you can go back...

Patti wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Thursday, 20 May 2010, 11:18 PM

I like the greens.  Nice quilting.

gini wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Thursday, 20 May 2010, 11:19 PM

beautiful quilt, one of my favorite patterns  gini

Emma.Bell1110 wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Friday, 21 May 2010, 12:37 PM

Beautiful fabric!! Beautiful Irish Chain as well!  I love traditional pattern. I am still a newer quilter so I am sticking to the easy traditional pattern. I am going to try to find an Irish Chain pattern.  I found a great website where you can download quilt patterns that are unique and creative.  In fact, they have a great selection of all types of quilt patterns, kits and just about everything.  The site is http://www.toadusew.com.

Pat wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Friday, 21 May 2010, 12:43 PM

Love the Irish Chain pattern.  Wonderful quilting.

Thanks for sharing.

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Friday, 21 May 2010, 9:13 PM

Pat--

Your Irish Chain quilt is sooo pretty.  Love the soft color palette

Debbie Whatley wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Friday, 21 May 2010, 9:55 PM

Very beautiful quilt love the colors.

Char wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Saturday, 22 May 2010, 1:17 PM

Pat,

Beautiful quilt, beautiful work....one of my favorite patterns is irish chain, made one for my mom and dads bed in pink, lite pink, creams, and whites...they still have it on thier bed.

Lancaster, PA is a wonderful place for quilters...my aunt, uncle, and some cousins live there...I feel the same way, never want to leave when I get to their quilt fabric shops...love the amish styles as well.

Nice work,

Char

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Saturday, 22 May 2010, 4:10 PM

Irish chain is one of my favorite quilts to make...a simple nine patch & plain block...and they always look so beautiful when done.

Pat Cinardo wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Sunday, 23 May 2010, 8:16 AM

Thank you for all the nice comments.  I was getting a little discouraged with the quilt I am working on now.  You have all lifted my spirits again.  I had so much fun making the Irish Chain.  I will be taking another trip to Lancaster for some more fabric!  I could order it on line....but is is more fun to go and touch and see all the nice colors.

Bonnie wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Monday, 24 May 2010, 10:02 AM

Beautiful quilt and great job on it.  I hope to do one of these soon.

dmaried2154 wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Saturday, 19 June 2010, 4:07 PM

Beautiful quilt.   I hope my third will be as well done.

S Kauffman wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Saturday, 19 June 2010, 9:12 PM

I love the high contrast of irish chain. Good Job!

Allison wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Saturday, 3 July 2010, 4:22 PM

Pat, this quilt is gorgeous!  Very classy.

Lenore Aulenbach wrote re: "Irish Chain" by Pat Cinardo
on Tuesday, 13 July 2010, 10:01 AM

Love the pattern and the colors are lovely