Here is a picture of a dust cover I made for our computer printer.
I found the printed appliqué panel and coordinating charm pack on sale at Keepsake Quilting either at the end of last year or the beginning of this year (I don't remember for sure). I had originally spent hours designing and planning a different cover but when it came down to it I decided to go simple. I cut the charm squares into quarters and made four patch blocks and then cut the appliqué prints apart from the panel and the rest is obvious from the photo. What I had designed, had a gazillion pieces and I could foresee a UFO in my future! :-} I had loads of fun free motion quilting it too. It was the first time I used the Bernina Stitch Regulator on the machine Dad bought for me! It took some practice to get a feel for it but in the end I loved how it worked.