"Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff

Last fall, I saw these fabrics (Wilmington prints) in the fall issue of EZ Quilts magazine, and had asked where to get them.

I finally found them online, ordered just the main panel and ¼ yard package.  I did not plan on doing a whole bed quilt so this is the layout I designed using just the panel and ¼ yard pieces.  What do you think?

Here is another shot:

Peggy Schaff

Comments

SkeeterQuilts wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Friday, 2 April 2010, 7:24 PM

Absolutely gorgeous!  You should be very proud of your accomplishment!!!

Nana wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Friday, 2 April 2010, 9:29 PM

Peggy beautiful.  Love the quilt and the fabrics.

Janice wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Friday, 2 April 2010, 9:39 PM

very beautiful !

Kathy D wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Friday, 2 April 2010, 11:41 PM

Peggy - your quilt is beautiful, lovely soft fabrics and great quilting.  Well done!

BonnieMac wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Saturday, 3 April 2010, 11:21 AM

Peggy, Nice job!  I have never worked with a panel before since I did not know what to do with it.  Your use of the panel is great!

gini wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Saturday, 3 April 2010, 12:12 PM

peggy,  i really like these fabrics and i love what you've done with them     nice job   gini

Gagoo wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Saturday, 3 April 2010, 5:05 PM

very pretty and relaxing to look at

grandma cathy wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Saturday, 3 April 2010, 6:54 PM

Love it!!

Faye wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Monday, 5 April 2010, 7:26 AM

Beautiful fabrics! LOVE IT!!!

Pat wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Monday, 5 April 2010, 9:46 AM

What a wonderful way to display panels.  Beautiful quilt.

Pat wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Monday, 5 April 2010, 9:46 AM

What a wonderful way to display panels.  Beautiful quilt.

Eileen wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Monday, 5 April 2010, 5:16 PM

It's lovely, Peggy. Very romantic and soft. Good use of the panel & coordinates :-)

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Saturday, 10 April 2010, 5:07 PM

Nice job, Peggy

SALLYJ-2 wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Monday, 12 April 2010, 3:29 PM

Love, love the colors and the contemporary design.  Show it off to everyone!

Sally from Southport

marilynztemp wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Monday, 12 April 2010, 5:46 PM

luscious! Great job. I have those fabrics from a Christmas present. Never would have come up with such a great pattern!

Marilyn

Pat wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Thursday, 15 April 2010, 1:59 AM

Such a pretty quilt!!  I think you did a very good job combining the fabrics.

mpspeedy wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Sunday, 18 April 2010, 12:52 PM

Peggy,  Just my kind of quilt.  I also like to let the beautiful fabric make the quilt.  You did a wonderful job.  I will have to look for that fabric.

Joanne wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Tuesday, 27 April 2010, 4:33 PM

I love your colors and flower printed fabric is my favorite. It's sooo beautiful!!!!!

Joanne wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Tuesday, 27 April 2010, 4:33 PM

jay-marie wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Tuesday, 27 April 2010, 5:09 PM

Peggy I love your quilt and the way you have used the panel. The colors of the fabrics are stunning I can see why you had to have them.

Kathy wrote re: "Wilmington Print Floral Quilt" by Peggy Schaff
on Friday, 4 June 2010, 10:23 AM

Love the fabric and design, well done!