"Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"

My Grandaughter Danielle made this quilt with a little help when she was 8 years old. We are so proud of her and the quilt.   Snig Gruenewald

Comments

Kelley wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 6:48 PM

She should be proud .. That is very pretty.. A quiltahiolic in the making...lol..good for her.. Hope to see more of her great creations..

gini wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 7:01 PM

that's a very pretty quilt.  nice work   gini

Kathy D wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 8:06 PM

Wow - 8 years old and making her first quilt.  I am so impressed.  The quilt is gorgeous and the colours are beautiful.  Well done grandma and granddaughter:-)

Nana wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 8:11 PM

I am very impressed...8yo and making her first quilt.  Fantastic. WTG grandma and granddaughter.

Faye wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 9:50 AM

Way to Go Dannielle.  You should be very proud of your self. You are so lucky to have a grandmother who will  teach you to quilt. Very nice colors. Beautiful

stormrunner10@msn.com wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 1:25 PM

Beautiful job!! You have a great future as a quilter. Keep up the fantastic work. Good teacher Grandma!

CJ Hines wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 2:04 PM

She did a great job and I love the colors--I'm a purple freak and I would love this quilt!

hensley.jimhelen@gmail.com wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 4:19 PM

That is quite a first quilt.  Great job.  I don't have grandchildren, but, do have a greatneice close by that wants to learn to sew and her Grandparents gave he a sewing machine for christmas last year.  I was thinking of asking her to come for a visit and bring her sewing machine with her and we can make a quilt from all my scrapes.  Her grandmoather, my sister doesn't have time to sew with her.

Again great job!!!!  Helen

Bonnie wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 9:42 PM

What a beautiful job on her first quilt.  My granddaughter made her first quilt at 10 yo and it is very similar to hers.  Keep up the good work little one.

Jutta wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Thursday, 1 April 2010, 11:55 PM

Very nice job. What a beautiful quilt she made.

ELFRIEDEG wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Friday, 2 April 2010, 4:18 PM

Thank you for posting Danielle's Quilt. I have a question, how can I e-mail this page to her?

Snig Gruenewald

hymasn@abnet.ca wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Friday, 2 April 2010, 5:43 PM

Beautiful job!  Love the colours - keep up the good work, you will be a master quilter one day.  Deen

chocake2 wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Saturday, 10 April 2010, 8:01 PM

OH mY. That's beautiful. Your granddaughter deserves the purple ribbon for her efforts!!

mpspeedy wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Sunday, 18 April 2010, 1:03 PM

Your granddaughter did a great job.  I just wish my granddaughters were the least bit interested in quilting or even sewing.   What a nice skill to share with a loved one.

Valerie wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Sunday, 23 May 2010, 9:17 PM

she did a great job and I love the different shades of purple.

jay-marie wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Monday, 24 May 2010, 12:21 AM

This is the same colors I used in my first quilt when I was 50 years old and I think Danielle's is better than mine. What a fantastic first quilt for a little girl to make. Well done Danielle!

Sherri wrote re: "Granddaughter Danielle's First Quilt"
on Monday, 31 May 2010, 2:29 PM

That is cute, love the colors what a nice job