"Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson

This is the first big quilt I have done.  It's done completely with Batik fabrics.  Our bed is only a double so there is plenty to wrap up in.

Thanks for looking

Suzette Jackson

Comments

Diane9494 wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 9:29 PM

Very pretty. Good job, especially for a first quilt.

gini wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 10:00 PM

suzette, you made a wonderful quilt   i love the colors.   gini

Kathy D wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 10:15 PM

Beautiful quilt Suzette.  I love batiks.

Bonnie wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 10:23 PM

Suzette - This is a beautiful quilt!!  I hope to one day make on of all batiks.  You did a wonderful job.

Patti wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 8:23 AM

Wow, first quilt? I love the colors.  Batiks are my favorite fabrics.

mrs v wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 9:39 AM

what a beatiful first! i just won a batik charm pack on ebay and now you have inspired me! thanks for sharing

Emma wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 10:34 AM

You're an awesome "beginner"...actually looks quite professional! Very colorful. Zooming in on your photo shows nice quilting too; did you quilt it or have someone else do it? If you did it yourself it's certainly not fair to call you a beginner! Blessings.

Kris wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Thursday, 18 March 2010, 12:42 AM

I love it Suzette. Really nice job.

Kelley wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Friday, 19 March 2010, 6:37 AM

Wow very nice quilt.. you look like a pro...Very colorful.. Makes me want spring so bad...lol..

Jutta wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Friday, 19 March 2010, 7:31 PM

Very cool quilt. I love your pattern and all the colors in your quilt. This is a happy quilt!

Jutta

Gagoo wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Saturday, 20 March 2010, 3:29 PM

You did a great job, love the pops of yellow in it.

Nana wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Monday, 22 March 2010, 5:44 PM

Your quilt is beautiful.  Love the look of batiks.  You did an excellent job for a first quilt.

Dale wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Thursday, 8 April 2010, 7:01 PM

I love bright colored quilts!  beautifully done!

Sherril wrote re: "Batik Bed Quilt" by Suzette Jackson
on Friday, 16 April 2010, 12:14 PM

Love the bright colors used, and this would work for either a guy or a gal.  Great job and keep on quilting!!!!!