"My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ

This quilt was made to enter in the Daughters of the American Revolution quilt contest.  When I was designing the quilt I asked people on the site for help finding the 9/11 fabric that I wanted to incorporate in the quilt.  I received a lot of encouragement and some tips about the fabric.  As you can see, I found the fabric (cornerstones of border).  Several people wanted to see the finished project, so here it is.  Thanks for the help and support.   CJ  :-)

Comments

Patti wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Saturday, 6 March 2010, 10:26 PM

CJ, this quilt came out beautifully.  I don't think I have ever seen a memorial/patriotic quilt that has been this well put together.  Very, very nice.

Bonnie wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 1:12 AM

What a beautiful quilt.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

Nana wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Tuesday, 9 March 2010, 8:15 AM

CJ I think this is the prettiest memorial style quilt that I have seen.  Absolutely gorgeous.  You have done excellent work and should be very proud.

gini wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Tuesday, 9 March 2010, 8:23 AM

cj your quilt turned out great.   i love the center arrows.  nice work   gini

Kris wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Wednesday, 10 March 2010, 9:20 AM

Wonderful. CJ thanks for sharing this beautiful quilt with us.

Gale wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 3:19 AM

Wow this is amazing. I love patriotic quilts.

BonnieMac wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 9:51 AM

CJ...I have a niece, nephew, and nephew-in-law in the military service right now.   I am always so impressed by their commitment and dedication to being in the service of our country.   Your quilt really reflects their attitude.  Thanks for sharing!

Gagoo wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 10:49 PM

CJ---WOW!!!

saysha wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Saturday, 24 April 2010, 12:53 PM

I'm new to quilting, and your quilt is just wonderful.  It brought tears to my eyes.  What a wonderful tribute to our troops and our country.  My grandson is overseas in the Army.

Thanks for sharing.

CJ Hines wrote re: "My American Heritage in Military, Music, Monuments and Memories" by CJ
on Saturday, 24 April 2010, 1:04 PM