"First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter

This is a wall hanging my granddaughter made for her mother. It is her first quilt.

Comments

Bonnie wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 1:14 AM

What a beautiful quilt for her first one.  She did an awesome job and you can see she put alot of heart in it.  Can't wait to see more of her work.

Kris wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 1:31 PM

Very pretty Sherry Ann. I hope she continues to make quilts.

sherry ann wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 1:31 PM

bejeweled26459@msn.com wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 2:12 PM

very nice sherry ann I hope you will continue to quilt.

Stephanie wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 8:10 PM

What a pretty quilt your granddaughter has made. I hope she will continue to quilt and help carry on our love for it.

Nana wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Tuesday, 9 March 2010, 8:21 AM

Your granddaughter has done a beautiful job on her quilt.  Really awesome for a first quilt   I hope she enjoyed doing it and will continue quilting.

gini wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Tuesday, 9 March 2010, 8:25 AM

sherry ann,  this is a great quilt.  and it is a first quilt, too?   your granddaughter has done a super job.   gini

Gale wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 3:19 AM

Beautiful quilt-your granddaughter is very talented! Can't wait to see what she makes next.

sherry ann wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 8:56 AM

she loves to quilt she calls me every saturday so she can come sew we spend the whole day in my sewing room she will continue to quilt because she loves it already started on her next one  thanks sherry

Suzie Littrell wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 9:32 AM

What inspires me is that a love of quilting was passed on to the next generation. Keep the light burning for Textile Artists. I love this quilt.

Gagoo wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Thursday, 11 March 2010, 10:48 PM

How old is your granddaughter? She did a great job, I can't believe that this is her first quilt, tell her she used wonderful colors. I hope she continues to love quilting, she has a lot of talent, did she design the quilt herself?

bjpj@sharontelephone.com wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Saturday, 20 March 2010, 5:04 PM

Very nice job,  Did you say how old your granddaughter is?  She is well on her way to becoming a great quilter.

Sharon wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Saturday, 20 March 2010, 7:47 PM

I love hearts and this is just beautiful, especially from such a wonderful granddaughter!

sherry ann wrote re: "First Quilt" by Sherry Ann's Granddaughter
on Monday, 10 May 2010, 10:54 PM

my granddaughter is 15 and she loves to quilt she is starting her next quilt i think she will continue to quilt its in the blood lol