"Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban

I'm going to be a grandma in April for the first time.  Here's a picture of the quilt I made for my little grand-daughter.   There are 924 squares.  Each square is 1.5" finished.

Comments

gini wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Wednesday, 10 February 2010, 12:41 AM

wow,   first congratulations, isn't it wonderful to be a first  time gramma.   it's a great job.   and second, what a lovely quilt and such teeny squares.   nice job.   gini

Kris wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Wednesday, 10 February 2010, 12:47 AM

I really like this Jodi. Nice work. Congrats on the new grandchild.

quilterbee1 wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Wednesday, 10 February 2010, 6:54 AM

It is really beautiful.  Congrats on your addition to the family.

jay-marie wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Wednesday, 10 February 2010, 7:25 AM

What a wonderful quilt and it must have been a lot of work. I bet you are looking forward to April congratulations.

Nana wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Wednesday, 10 February 2010, 10:18 AM

Congratulations on your first grandchild.  That is so awesome..   The quilt is beautiful and such tiny squares.

Marilyn B wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Wednesday, 10 February 2010, 6:01 PM

very pretty grandma, congratulations

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Thursday, 11 February 2010, 11:51 AM

Jodi--

Congratulations on your first GC and on her beautiful quilt.  You did a wonderful job on all those teeny squares and the baby will have such a treasured keepsake to keep her snuggly warm.

Bonnie wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Sunday, 14 February 2010, 11:31 AM

Congrat on your first GC.  What a beautiful quilt she will have to come home to.  I know it will always be treasured.  Good luck to you, mom and baby.

Jutta wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Sunday, 14 February 2010, 9:07 PM

Jodi, congrats on your first grandchild. Your quilt is very beautiful and verys soft, just right for a girl.

Jeannette wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Monday, 15 February 2010, 8:51 AM

Well done congratulation on the new addition

Gagoo wrote re: "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" by Jodi Kleban
on Saturday, 27 February 2010, 5:10 PM

Oh my goodness! What teeny squares. Lovely quilt, you did a great job. Grandkids are the best(especially granddaughters!)