"Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste

I made this for my son-n-law's grandmother for Christmas. She is Indian so I thought she would like dreamcatchers.

Comments

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Monday, 18 January 2010, 1:05 PM

Is it embroidered by hand or machine?  The fabrics you used to complement the dream catchers is perfect!

Joanne wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Monday, 18 January 2010, 2:35 PM

I love your dream catcher quilt Sherry.  Batiks just make a quilt so mysterious...what a nice job.

Jean wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Monday, 18 January 2010, 7:23 PM

Love the choice of colors in the batiks you used!  I too am wondering how you did the dream catchers??

Pat wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Monday, 18 January 2010, 11:54 PM

Sherry, I love the quilt, and the colors you choose.  Great job!

Pat wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Tuesday, 19 January 2010, 9:47 AM

Beautiful colors - what a lovely gift.  Thanks for sharing.

Pat

Nana wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Tuesday, 19 January 2010, 2:30 PM

Sherry I love this quilt.  It is so pretty.  And the dreamcatchers are awesome.

jsprys5655@wowway.com wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Tuesday, 19 January 2010, 4:24 PM

I love your dreamcatchers quilt.  I have teen grandaughter that would love this quilt.  Is there a patttern available for the dreamcatcher blocks?

jsprys5655@wowway.com wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Tuesday, 19 January 2010, 4:25 PM

jsprys5655@wowway.com wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Tuesday, 19 January 2010, 4:25 PM

sherry ann wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Wednesday, 20 January 2010, 6:07 PM

thanks everyone i machine embroiderer the dream catchers i bought them from embroidery dk .co they are beautiful patterns

Bonnie wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Wednesday, 20 January 2010, 7:42 PM

WOW!!  What a beautiful quilt!  I also have some dreamcatcher emb designs and think I better get busy on something to put in the fair, especially since they do out sooo nice. Thanks for sharing it with us.

sherry ann wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Thursday, 21 January 2010, 10:20 AM

thanks everyone

lazyquilter@verizon.net wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Thursday, 28 January 2010, 12:15 PM

oh my gosh!  What a stunning quilt and what a brilliant idea plus what an American Native input.  This is probably the most personalized gift.

sherry ann wrote re: "Dreamcatchers" by Sherry Lacoste
on Friday, 5 February 2010, 3:15 PM

hi lazyquilter thanks for compliment i did this quilt for an indian lady and she just loved it thank you