"Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue

I am sending you pictures of my mailbox which I think is unique.  Love the Club and all the pictures you send.  Esther Maue

Comments

Kris wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Friday, 8 January 2010, 7:20 PM

That's such a cute mailbox. Thanks for sharing Esther.

Judy Wheldon wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 3:06 AM

Did you use paint, or some other secret colouring device??  It looks wonderful, and I'm enjoying the snow in the background. Penny

Kelley wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 8:17 AM

OHHHH Where did u get that.. That is too cute... I have to get one... We need a new mail box right now... Its either this or a bass...lol..

CJ Hines wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 8:25 AM

That is adorable!

Valerie wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 8:58 AM

I love that as well! Did you do this yourself or buy it?

Nana wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 10:08 AM

Love the mailbox.  Did you do it yourself?

Patti wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 4:15 PM

How cute.  If we had mail delivery in our valley, several of us would get a mail box like that.

Dena wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 5:14 PM

that is such a cool mailbox!  wish I had one!

Stephanie wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 7:58 PM

Esther, What a pretty mailbox. Looks to brighten up any weather. Love the colors and blocks.

gini wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 8:08 PM

esther, i love your mailbox.  is the mailbox painted or is it one of those magnetic wraps that fit over the box/   did you paint it your self?   we have a joint  mailbox for all the condos, so i can't dress one up.  darn.    gini

Jutta wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 10:17 PM

Esther, what a cute mail box. Very cheerful and original.

koenigapril@yahoo.com wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Sunday, 10 January 2010, 12:58 PM

Your mailbox is adorable.  The pictures of the houses in the background look like a neighborhood in my former state of Michigan.

Joanne wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Sunday, 10 January 2010, 2:05 PM

What a great idea.  There is no doubt that a quilter lives in the house of the mailboz...

Well done.

Happy wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Sunday, 10 January 2010, 2:08 PM

That is so cute didi you make it

BARBARAM wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Monday, 11 January 2010, 4:15 AM

I also love what you did with your mailbox.  Don't leave us in suspense!  I'd really like to know how you did that.  Very well done.

Joni wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Monday, 11 January 2010, 9:22 AM

Esther

Your mailbox is beautiful...did you decopauge it?   What a great way to show your hobby, way of life, etc.

Jean wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Monday, 11 January 2010, 10:03 AM

Esther

Really neat...I'm thinking decopauge, but please let us know how you did it!

Lilian wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Tuesday, 12 January 2010, 11:59 AM

Esther, Don't mean to put a damper on your cute little idea but, even though we pay for them, mailboxes are Federal Government property.  If the P.O. wanted to be ornery, they could ask you to remove the quilt cover.  At least that's what a carrier told me.

syah wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Wednesday, 13 January 2010, 1:09 PM

Is there any cameras near that box. It will.......... bay bay am afraid

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Monday, 18 January 2010, 5:53 PM

Yeah...they could, but probably enjoy it themselves!  I wish I was talented enough to do mine like that.  I'd leave my Name & address like our post office requires...but do quilt stuff around that.

aunee wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Tuesday, 23 February 2010, 6:57 AM

I love it.....Esther please tell us all about it...love it

lea ritchot wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Thursday, 8 April 2010, 3:16 PM

Coolest mailbox around..

Irene wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Wednesday, 5 May 2010, 11:30 AM

I love the idea it's very cute. I didn't know our mailbox was the property of the federal government. I know they can tell us where to put it and what side of the road they want it on but it's just a receptical to receive our mail. My brother has one that he built that looks like an old truck.

Edna wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue
on Saturday, 17 July 2010, 3:39 AM

Wow. This is such a unique and wonderful idea. Love it. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Leslie wrote re: "Quilter's Mailbox" by Esther Maue