"Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines

Show & Tell--here's the Christmas stocking I made for my granddaughter, Rilee. Obviously she's overwhelmed by my talent and creativity:)

Comments

Barb wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Thursday, 7 January 2010, 7:44 PM

What a lucky Grandma! The stocking is cute BUT Rilee, oh my, she makes you want to pick her up and kiss those precious beautiful cheeks! You must be loving every minute!

Barb

Patti wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Thursday, 7 January 2010, 8:31 PM

Lucky Rilee, that has a grandma to sew and quilt special things for her.

Nana wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Thursday, 7 January 2010, 9:12 PM

Your stocking is precious but I am sorry to say that Rilee out shines your sewing skills....lol

Pat wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Friday, 8 January 2010, 12:08 AM

I agree with Barb, the stocking is great, but oh that granddaughter, isn't she precious??  Yep, I'd have to pick her up and kiss those cheeks. She's luck to have a grandma that can sew, and just think of all the things you can make her through the years.

Pat

gini wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Friday, 8 January 2010, 1:17 AM

what a beautiful baby, you lucky duck.     love the stocking.   gini

Pat wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Friday, 8 January 2010, 1:03 PM

Wow, two beauties in one picture.  Way to go Grandma.

CJ Hines wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Friday, 8 January 2010, 6:03 PM

thank you for all your wonderful comments--she is a sweetheart and I can't get enough of her!

Kris wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Saturday, 9 January 2010, 2:01 PM

Cute stocking but the baby is cuter.

Jutta wrote re: "Rilee's Christmas Stocking" by CJ Hines
on Sunday, 17 January 2010, 9:42 PM

Very cute and the baby too of course.