"Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson

Hi,   Here is the third of my quillows - this time for Scott. Scott was 5 at the time and into go-carts and Formula 1. The layout is for Formula 1, go-carting etc. with pits, runoff areas, gravel traps and a starting grid. The embroideries are from the Brother sewing machine site.

Jackie Masson

Comments

Kris wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Tuesday, 8 December 2009, 9:14 PM

Wow Jackie, how cool.

gini wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Tuesday, 8 December 2009, 11:19 PM

jackie, what a great quilt for a little boy.   nice job.   gini

Rosemarie Andrako wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, 7:36 AM

Rose wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson

Jackie, Great job! When I geat better at it that is something I would like to do for my grandson.

Rose from Monongahela

Eileen wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, 9:37 AM

Jackie, this is a fun pattern & I bet any 5-year-old boy would love it.  Did you create the pattern yourself? Great work!

Nancy wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, 4:27 PM

This is nice.  I have always wanted to make a quillow.  Is the pocket on the other side?  Did you fuse and stitch the track?

jay-marie wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Thursday, 10 December 2009, 2:42 PM

What a great idea for a "big boy quilt"

"

Nana wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Thursday, 10 December 2009, 2:47 PM

Awesone design.  Beautiful

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Saturday, 12 December 2009, 8:42 PM

What a fun quillow!

Marie wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Tuesday, 15 December 2009, 6:43 PM

Jackie, what a great design for a five year old boy, he must love it.  I've made quite a few quillows but none as exciting as yours!  Great job!

skunkworks@hunterlink.net.au wrote re: "Race Car Quillow" by Jackie Masson
on Friday, 18 December 2009, 7:25 PM

Hi,

Yes I did fuse the track and then zig-zagged it down. The pillow flap is on this side under the motorcycle and sidecar.

Jackie