"Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer

Here's my Ebony And Ivory Fool's Puzzle!

Leslie Lauer

Comments

Kris wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Tuesday, 8 December 2009, 9:03 PM

Absolutely fantastic! I love it Leslie. Nice borders.

gini wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Tuesday, 8 December 2009, 11:19 PM

leslie,   this is a beautiful quilt, and i love your borders.     great  quilt.    gini

Kelley wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, 6:18 AM

Leslie.. Beautiful quilt... Love black and white..

Eileen wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, 9:36 AM

Leslie, this is very nice. I like the pattern and your color choices.

Stephanie wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, 10:06 AM

Beautiful job Leslie. Great pattern, fabrics and very intricate quilting.

Nana wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Thursday, 10 December 2009, 2:45 PM

Leslie, this is absolutely beautiful.  I really like your borders.  Gorgeous.

jay-marie wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Friday, 11 December 2009, 8:19 AM

Leslie this is beautiful I love it.

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Saturday, 12 December 2009, 8:43 PM

Leslie--

Ebony and Ivory Fool's Puzzle is an amazing quilt.

Marie wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Tuesday, 15 December 2009, 6:55 PM

Leslie, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!  Where do you hail from?  I'd like to take a lesson or two from you.  I'm from MA west of Boston.  I will be making my son a quilt next year and it's a toss up of this or your ying and yang that he would absolutely love.  Did you design either one?

Jutta wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Thursday, 17 December 2009, 7:53 PM

Leslie,

very beautiful. I love this quilt.

Edith wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Saturday, 19 December 2009, 6:52 PM

Hi My name is Edith and I am from  Canada. I just love your quilt . I shall look for the pattern.

I just had to tell you it is one of the nicest I have seen.

Thankyou for sharing.

Carol wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Sunday, 20 December 2009, 4:34 AM

Leslie,

Beautiful work, Love the quilt.

EQeditor wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Monday, 11 January 2010, 4:24 PM

Is it original? If it is, why don't you enter it in the Designer's Contest?

Leslie L wrote re: "Ebony And Ivory Fool’s Puzzle" by Leslie Lauer
on Sunday, 7 March 2010, 1:51 PM

This quilt is a traditional pattern.  I used all cotton fabrics and it is machine pieced and hand quilted.  I used leftover block pieces to applique onto the border for interest.