“Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots

This is a quilt and pillow topper I just finished as a favor for my daughter's mother-in-law.  They were moving and she wanted a new quilt for her new bedroom.  She asked the first of October and they were moving the middle of November.  It is a rail fence design and was cut using the Accuquilt cutter at our quilt store.  Less than 10 minutes and all the strips were cut and I was on my way home to sew.  Luckily I have a friend who was able to get to it right away for the quilting stage.

The mother-in-law loves purple as you can see by her large pillow.  The dog is her pal Chuck.

Comments

gini wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Friday, 20 November 2009, 1:45 AM

pretty quilt, and i like the quilt ornament on top of it!     gini

Gagoo wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Saturday, 21 November 2009, 2:50 PM

Quite an undertaking for your DD's MIL. you were very sweet to do that for her. It is a beautiful quilt and I love the fabric!

Stephanie wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Saturday, 21 November 2009, 7:41 PM

Boots, No pressure right? It turned out beautiful and how wonderful of you and your quilting friend to jump right in there and have this finished on time.

Anita wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Sunday, 22 November 2009, 6:41 PM

Nana wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Monday, 23 November 2009, 12:00 AM

Lovely quilt .  I really like the rail fence block ...there are so many different looks useing the same block.  Also like the bed decoration

Joyce Brenden wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Monday, 23 November 2009, 2:34 AM

Boots--

Such a great quilt!

Kris wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots
on Monday, 30 November 2009, 2:18 AM

Nice work Boots. It turned out great.

sandy7456@comcast.net wrote re: “Would You Do Me a Favor?” by Boots