"Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman

This is a quilt that I made for my granddaughter and she wanted something with a lot of color and wild looking.  So this is it.   It is called the "Wild Thing"

Comments

Angel wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Tuesday, 20 October 2009, 6:32 PM

Wild thing...you make my heart sing...You make everything Groovy........

I love it. How can a Quilt named wild thing not make ya wanna smile. Very nice.

Stephanie wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Wednesday, 21 October 2009, 5:36 PM

Bright quilts are so cheerful! Beautiful job with colors, and your quilting is amazing. Your grandaughter must have been thrilled.

Anita wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Wednesday, 21 October 2009, 8:41 PM

Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman

I love it. Bright quilts are so cheerful

Maria wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 22 October 2009, 9:42 AM

It is beautiful Sue, your quilting is wonderful. As many others have asked do you have a longarm quilting business?? I know you have the TinLizzie 18, you have definitely mastered it the quilting is great.

Debbie Montgomery wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 22 October 2009, 3:20 PM

I love the wild Thing ....I love brights and it looks so groovy.  Great Job.

Kris wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 22 October 2009, 5:18 PM

Brilliant. In more ways than one. I like it a lot. The quilting is super.

Applik wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 24 October 2009, 12:02 PM

Spectacular! well done I really enjoy the black, makes the blocks pop out at you! Your granddaughter will love it.

Gagoo wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 24 October 2009, 7:28 PM

I absolutely LOVE the colors. Looks like an easy pattern,and the black strips really show off the colors

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Sunday, 25 October 2009, 7:17 PM

Really neat...the dark sashing really sets this one off.  How do you like your TL18?  I love mine.

MNnancy wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Monday, 26 October 2009, 4:08 PM

What a fun and funky quilt!  I'll bet your granddaughter loves it!

Spudgrandma wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Monday, 26 October 2009, 6:01 PM

Wow Sue, it is wild and I bet your granddaughter is pleased.

msdixiecanton@yahoo.com wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 29 October 2009, 5:47 PM

And I thought the purple one was beautiful! You are blessed with an eye for color choices. Dixie

jelaintredway wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 7 November 2009, 10:01 PM

Simply B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L....love the bright colors with the black.  You have one very lucky granddaughter!

gini wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Friday, 20 November 2009, 1:21 AM

sue, your grand daughter must be pleased with this quilt.   nice work.   gini

gini wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Friday, 20 November 2009, 1:22 AM

and sue,   i find it hard to work with yellow,   you did a great job with it.  gini

smwright@fuse.net wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 21 November 2009, 6:59 AM

Love it. You would think, that some of the colors would clash, but I believe the black sashing has done the trick. Great job. Your Granddaughter will love it.

Heather Stockton wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 18 February 2010, 10:11 AM

It certainly is named appropriately, and I love it, great job Sue.

Pensch80@aol.com wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 20 March 2010, 12:59 PM

WOW!  All my favorite combinations:  bright, happy, and it looks easy.  You do such excellent work.  My dream is to some day have a long arm machine!

Pat wrote re: "Wild Thing" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 20 March 2010, 1:37 PM

Wow!!  What an  appropriate label.  I love it, the bright colors, your quilting is awesome.  I'm sure your granddaughter loves it.

Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.