"Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman

Here are the photos that I want to share with you.

This is a king size quilt that I made for a lady in Waco.  It is made with Hoffman pops.  It made it a lot easy with my Tin Lizzie 18LS.

Comments

Stephanie wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Wednesday, 21 October 2009, 5:31 PM

Sue another beauty, love the colors. Do you do these for a business, or fun?

Anita wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Wednesday, 21 October 2009, 8:43 PM

"Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman

Do you do these for a business, or fun? Love the colors

Kris wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 22 October 2009, 5:20 PM

Sue, you're absolutely fantastic. I love your work. Thanks for sharing.

Gagoo wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 24 October 2009, 7:29 PM

I guess I will ask the same question, "is this your work or fun?" Beautiful!!!

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Sunday, 25 October 2009, 7:15 PM

Sue...are you near Waco?  I just came back from there a week ago...was at a quilt retreat.  I love the colors in this one!

Applik wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Tuesday, 27 October 2009, 11:06 AM

love the colours in quilt. You did outstanding job putting it together with all the various colours. The touch of black at tips makes everything just pop out at you. Well done I'm sure your customer will enjoy it immensely.  If she doesn't enjoy it we want to know why not! LOL Well done

msdixiecanton@yahoo.com wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Thursday, 29 October 2009, 5:37 PM

This is a beautiful quilt. Pat yourself on the back!!!

Penny wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Friday, 30 October 2009, 6:04 PM

Wow Sue, you and your husband should go into business together.......you both have a wonderful sense of color.  How about the two of you doing a project together.......or is that just too much of a good thing?

Penny wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Friday, 30 October 2009, 6:05 PM

Georgia wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Friday, 30 October 2009, 6:32 PM

Gorgeous!  Purple is my favorite color and I also love the design you created with the strip placement.

Gagoo wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Saturday, 31 October 2009, 5:08 PM

I have a question. Is"Hoffman Pops" the name of the pattern??? I have been looking for a pattern to make a quilt for my daughter. She wants a king size and in a somewhat modern motif. I think this would be just  perfect. thanks

Eileen wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Monday, 2 November 2009, 8:10 PM

Sue,

Beautiful use of the "pops" - it has the feel of a courthouse steps block but with a Japanese twist.

Gagoo - I think "Pops" are just strips packaged in a set.  I've seen Bali "pops", too, from Keepsake Quilting.

Gagoo wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Tuesday, 3 November 2009, 4:54 PM

Eileen, thankyou

gini wrote re: "Hoffman Pops Quilt" by Sue Freeman
on Friday, 20 November 2009, 1:20 AM

oh my goodness, i'm not a purple fan, but this i like   gini