"Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano

I made this quilt as my project for a class that I took at Goffstown, NH High School.  I used the pattern "Pieceful Nights: A Sampler Quilt" by Lori Smith of "From my heart to your hands"

Comments

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Friday, 2 October 2009, 12:06 AM

Celeste--

Love your color choices!

gini wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Friday, 2 October 2009, 12:10 AM

celeste, wonderful colors, your very brave to pick out so many colors that work so well together.  gini

Jutta wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Friday, 2 October 2009, 11:47 PM

Breathtaking!

Shelia wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 8:16 AM

Beautiful quilt, love the colors.

Stephanie wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 8:44 AM

Celeste, How long have you been quilting? This is beautiful. Did you find it to be more fun to make a quilt that has a lot of different blocks or more challenging?

jjankowski wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 9:02 AM

Absoluty beautiful! Great choice of colors

rebelroz wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 9:15 AM

Wow! great quilt.

Melody Lee wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 9:41 AM

How absolutely beautiful.

Patti wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 2:11 PM

Usually sampler quilts are not my favorite, but yours, with the color choices and large center square is exceptional.  WOW!

Kris wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 3 October 2009, 2:54 PM

Gorgeous! So bright and cheery.

Elaine Howsley wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Tuesday, 6 October 2009, 8:40 PM

Those are my favorite colors.  I love the pattern, also.  Great job!

Thea wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Wednesday, 7 October 2009, 8:11 PM

Celeste - that is beautifly - I bow to your expertise!  Fantastic job and of course i love the colors... love blues!

God bless,

Thea

Patricia wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Thursday, 8 October 2009, 11:28 AM

Gorgeous colors and so neat. I know you must have enjoyed doing that one. Keep on stitching!

jay-marie wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Thursday, 8 October 2009, 1:46 PM

This is beautiful Celeste the colors are stunning.

Helen Bell wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Thursday, 8 October 2009, 2:41 PM

Celeste, this quilt is beautiful and I love the colours.  I love making sampler blocks as you don't get bored doing the same things over and over...great job!! thanks for posting

Helen Bell wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Thursday, 8 October 2009, 2:43 PM

wow!! just checked out the pattern and your colour choice really changed the look of the quilt...yours is much nicer..

Joni wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Thursday, 8 October 2009, 5:43 PM

I agree that is a lovely quilt.

I've always wanted to do a sampler, have lots of left over fabrics, just need one to tie the blocks.  Hope to start a sampler soon, You have really given me courage to get busy.  When I do do a sampler it will definitely be a lap quilting quilt, I love it as I can take it everywhere to quilt individual squares.

I'll say it again, LOVELY QUILT!

Marie wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Thursday, 8 October 2009, 7:43 PM

WOW!  Absolutely beautiful Celeste!

quiltnh@comcast.net wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Friday, 9 October 2009, 9:55 AM

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments.  I have been quilting for 4 years.  I did enjoy doing this sampler.  It was a challenge because there were so many little pieces.  I enjoy selecting non-traditional colors for my quilts.  I rarely stay with the color scheme that is shown in the patterns.

Judy Iliff wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Saturday, 10 October 2009, 8:45 PM

Celeste. Your quilt is beautiful!

Spudgrandma wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Sunday, 11 October 2009, 12:58 AM

Celeste, very nice, such vivid colors. I really like the blues.

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Sunday, 11 October 2009, 10:19 AM

WOW!!!! Beautiful quilt, love the colors!

Gagoo wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Friday, 16 October 2009, 6:58 PM

Wow, what a beautiful quilt, I am jealous, what I great talent you have

Eileen wrote re: "Pieceful Nights" by Celeste Catano
on Monday, 9 November 2009, 8:05 PM

Celeste,

This is lovely! All the colors and the different blocks help make this special. Thanks for sharing :-)