"Venetian Dream" by Pam

This quilt was from the Easy Quilts magazine Fall 2009. Venetian Dream.

I finished it the end of August. I used the meandering pattern on it.

Comments

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 9:11 PM

Pam--

I love the color palette you used for this version of Venetian Dreams. Beautiful job!

Anita wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 10:44 PM

Beautiful job!Love the colors

Kris wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 11:21 PM

This is really nice. Love the fabrics.

Norma wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Wednesday, 16 September 2009, 6:28 PM

All my favorite colors!

Marie wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 17 September 2009, 4:22 PM

Happy colors Pam!  Great job.  Any advice on meandering?  I'll be trying it soon for the first time on my soon to be finished quilt.

deliavaldez@yahoo.com wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 17 September 2009, 6:04 PM

I'M A NEW QUILTER AND THIS LOOKS LIKE AN EASY PATTERN. I LIKE IT. I 'VE BEING SEWING SINCE I WAS 15.

QUILTING LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE FUN FOR ME.

DELIA

sharon hazen hall wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 17 September 2009, 6:45 PM

I love it........how very beautiful.  One of these days, I will have to share some of my quilts....You inspire me...

Judy Iliff wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 17 September 2009, 7:35 PM

Love the quilt, Pam! It gave me an idea for a "baseball" quilt I need to make for our contractor.

Sissy wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Friday, 18 September 2009, 8:11 AM

Lovely quilt!!  I have done two in the Venetian Dream pattern. Great pattern.  One was a "Tarheel" college blanket and the other was in pink for my daughter n law.  Since I am not that good with the quilting part yet I did stitch in the ditch and then a big X on the blocks. I would like to see a close up of your meandering pattern.  Your color combination was right on.

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Saturday, 19 September 2009, 10:30 PM

Nice job!

Pat wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 24 September 2009, 9:11 AM

Well Pam, that is a very very nice quilt.   I like that there are not too many different fabrics in your quilt.   It gives it a classic look.   I am really looking forward to making one similar.

Pat

Thea wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Saturday, 26 September 2009, 3:43 AM

Pam, I love this quilt and have the magazine open to this page - I keep looking at it and mean to make it before winter sets in.  I love how you did it  - your material choices are great - thank you for sharing.

God bless,

Thea

Stephanie wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Sunday, 4 October 2009, 6:15 PM

Great job Pam.

gini wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Sunday, 4 October 2009, 6:23 PM

pam, i don't know how i missed your quilt before,   it is beautiful.  love your colors.   gini

Shawn.Henline@gmail.com wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 29 October 2009, 6:15 PM

Very sweet, I'm working up the nerve to tackle this one myself.  I have some great skeleton fabric I think I will try as it is for my daughter and that is her current obsession.  I'm sure it won't look as clean and classic as yours.  Good idea quilting it with meander, I believe I will follow suit.

pamwho@windstream.net wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Thursday, 5 November 2009, 10:19 PM

Thankyou for all the feedback on my quilt. I enjoyed working on it. The meandering is just alot of practice. If you zoom in you can see the pattern a little. I did use a variegated blue thread. Thanks Again.

Pam

HeronShores wrote re: "Venetian Dream" by Pam
on Saturday, 19 June 2010, 8:08 AM

Pam - what great colors!  I am just putting the binding on this same pattern.  I did it in purples and gold.  It was a real fun project.