"My Own Quilt" by Jolette

I finished my quilt with the help of some ladies who helped me alter the quilt a little.   I am handicapped and ended up making the quilt queen size for my own bed.   I am not giving it away.   It makes me happy just to see it.  My name is Jolette

Comments

Joyce Brenden wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Thursday, 10 September 2009, 10:57 AM

Beautiful quilt, Jolette.  Did you get your inspiration from the first Quilter's Challenge Winner?  The pattern looks like that quilt.

gini wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Thursday, 10 September 2009, 11:07 AM

jolette, beautiful  quilt  out of  one of my favorite patterns.  gini

Renee Pasich wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Thursday, 10 September 2009, 1:56 PM

WOW! Great job, Jolette. Did you count how many squares there are? It's good to keep some of our handiwork. Too many times we give everything away and keep nothing for us to enjoy. Thanks for sharing your beautiful quilt.

bettystan@hughes.net wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Friday, 11 September 2009, 2:43 PM

This is an outstanding quilt.  Keep up the good work.

Kris wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Friday, 11 September 2009, 2:47 PM

Nice job Jolette. I don't blame you for keeping it.

rlhorn@ajhorn.com wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Friday, 11 September 2009, 10:26 PM

I love your bright colors. That quilt would help you wake up with a smile!

Beverly wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Saturday, 12 September 2009, 11:53 PM

Jolette I am so glad you are keeping the quilt for yourself. I hope you make many more beautiful quilts. It is always inspiring to hear about quilters helping other quilters when they need help.

Rose Dentice wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Sunday, 13 September 2009, 9:34 AM

Jolette,   I loved your quilt, it is so pretty and bright.  It really caught my attention.

Linda Lou wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Monday, 14 September 2009, 1:44 AM

Jolette,

The quilt is just awesome.  I love the colors.  Thanks for sharing with us.  Like you I am finally working on a quilt for me.  Enjoy your new quilt.

Linda Lou

Stephanie wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Monday, 14 September 2009, 4:47 AM

Jolette, I can see why it makes you happy to look at it. It's beautiful and I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Sissy wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 1:51 PM

Beautiful quilt and great colors.  I bet you are thinking of starting another.

Marge Campbell wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Saturday, 19 September 2009, 10:26 PM

Jolette you did a wonderful job...and isn't it nice to have the help from friends when needed?  This is one you should really cherrish...it's beautiful!

Doris Mote wrote re: "My Own Quilt" by Jolette
on Tuesday, 13 April 2010, 2:28 PM

That is a beautiful quilt.  Did you get the idea from the first quilter's challenge?  My husband and I had the honor of quilting that quilt with our longarm machine.  We have always liked her quilt.   Doris