"Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig

This is a quilt I made for a co-worker. This is a baby quilt made from silk screen squares of Disney's Tinker Bell. I added fabric from my stash to create the colorful borders. The back is the same fabric as the outer borders. My co-worker decided after seeing the finished project to use it as a wall hanging instead.

Comments

Kathy Patterson wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Monday, 29 June 2009, 4:13 PM

That quilt will be a delight in any little girl's room.  You did a great job.  Thanks for sharing.

Kris wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Monday, 29 June 2009, 4:54 PM

It's beautiful. I love the use of colour.

Candy wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Tuesday, 30 June 2009, 8:59 AM

Very pretty!  Great use of fabric panels.  Gives me a great idea for a Bambi panel I have in my stash!

Jean Fraser wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Tuesday, 30 June 2009, 10:42 AM

The quilt is very pretty. You did a great job. Tinkerbell is a favorite of mine :-).

Marge Campbell wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Wednesday, 1 July 2009, 2:41 PM

I love all the bright colors!  You did a wonderful job on this quilt!

Tammy wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Wednesday, 1 July 2009, 3:19 PM

Tammy--

Where did you happen across the tinkerbell fabric? My granddaughter loves "Tinkerbell" and I haven't been able to find it. Any help would be great!!  Thanks.

Tammy--NE.

Sandy H. wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Wednesday, 1 July 2009, 7:03 PM

Tammy,

I love Tinkerbell and I love this quilt.  Will you make me one too??!!

Colleen Kelly wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Friday, 3 July 2009, 10:26 AM

Oh my goodness, the Tinkers' are adorable!!!  And the colors around the squares, I am all about lots of color and you nailed it!  Well done, very well done.

Colleen

gini wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Saturday, 4 July 2009, 11:10 AM

my granddaughter would love this fabric.  and you have made it into a very cute quilt.  i'll have to look for it     gini

gini wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Saturday, 4 July 2009, 11:10 AM

Carol wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Saturday, 4 July 2009, 2:03 PM

I have a granddaughter who would absolutely love this quilt. Nice job!

Cindy wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Monday, 6 July 2009, 8:09 AM

What  a wonderfull girls quilt I can see it inspiring many day dreams

Stephanie wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Tuesday, 7 July 2009, 12:05 AM

Wow, look at all the different poses of Tinkerbell and your use of color is amazing. What a lovely gift. I still have an afghan a friend made for me when my son was born, twenty eight years ago. I lost touch with her through several moves and even more years but wouldn't she be tickled that I still have it in pristine condition to remind me of how much it meant to me that she took the time to do that for me. I know your coworker must love this too, to use it as a wall hanging for everyone to see.

Debera Floyd wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Wednesday, 8 July 2009, 9:54 PM

Thank you for sharing -- in sharing is caring -- in caring is love

and isn't Tinkerbell the standard of love in Peter Pan or is that Wendy

any way what a beautiful bright quilt to delight a baby

Debera

Helen Bell wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Tuesday, 14 July 2009, 7:58 AM

I love Tinkerbell too..great quilt!!

joyce wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Sunday, 19 July 2009, 8:09 PM

enjoyed the quilt. Great job. The colors are great.

Thea wrote re: "Disney’s little treasures" from Tammy K. Grunzweig
on Sunday, 26 July 2009, 12:44 PM

That is so adorable - my Grand daughter Echo would just love that - guess I better not let her see if or I will have another project on my table - I think you should send it in for the next challenge... it is adorable.