"Arrowhead Puzzle" from Donna Coppin

This is called Arrowhead Puzzle and was made for my sister last year for Christmas.  I belong to several quilt groups online and I won the lottery on the blocks.  It is a queen sized quilt and very warm as it is quilted with batting and fleece on the back.  My sister lives in Camino, CA and she has a lot of snow each year and needs to keep warm.

Comments

Helen wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Saturday, 23 May 2009, 11:52 PM

Wonderful quilt, bet your sister loved it!  How lucky of you to win the lottery of blocks!

nand@videotron.ca wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 24 May 2009, 8:55 PM

love your quilt, It is inspiring me to make a look alike.

Donna wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 24 May 2009, 9:58 PM

Thank you!  Very easy pattern from www.quilterscache.com!  Great selection of patterns!

mandphuston@cox.net wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Monday, 25 May 2009, 5:06 PM

I am really enjoying my membership in this club.  The patterns are great, I think I am stacked to the ceiling now!!

Thanks so much for all your neat stuff!!  Paging through the "Easy Quilts" magazines is really fun, as well.

As ever,

Penny Huston

Kim wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Saturday, 30 May 2009, 5:04 PM

very nice!  love the pattern and colors.

ftaylor8@bellsouth.net wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 31 May 2009, 12:05 PM

Great colors. I've only seen this in red, white & blue.

Donna wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 31 May 2009, 6:02 PM

Thank you for your kind comments!

jauslamtemp wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Wednesday, 3 June 2009, 1:38 AM

Great gift for your sister and I know Camino gets "white and chilly " so a pretty quilt is just perfect .

Cindy wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Saturday, 6 June 2009, 2:46 PM

What a wonderfull gift just lovely.

Rosalie Cochran wrote re: Arrowhead Puzzle from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 7 June 2009, 6:42 PM

Living in TX I seldom need such a warm quilt. But I certainly love how beautiful this quilt is. What a wonderful thing to win all the blocks to make the quilt. I'm sure your sister cherishes it.

Kathy Patterson wrote re: "Arrowhead Puzzle" from Donna Coppin
on Wednesday, 10 June 2009, 2:21 PM

You are a lucky dog to win those blocks, and the blocks are lucky to have you putting them together into a lovely quilt.  I like the way you did the sashing across and not around every block.  Very unusual.  Thanks for sharing.

kp

Carol L wrote re: "Arrowhead Puzzle" from Donna Coppin
on Friday, 10 July 2009, 8:38 AM

Your quilt is very eye catching and certainly looks warm, maybe its the colors.  Beautiful.  This has been the first time for me to have time to look thro the blogs.  Time is running out, but I had to stop here at your fortunate lottery win.  Thanks for sharing.

Thea wrote re: "Arrowhead Puzzle" from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 9 August 2009, 12:41 AM

I love your quilt and your sister is a lucky woman.  I would love to have someone make a quilt for me... I love making quilts but it is a nice gift when someone makes one for you.  Very nice of you!

God bless,

Althea

Spudgrandma wrote re: "Arrowhead Puzzle" from Donna Coppin
on Sunday, 9 August 2009, 12:50 AM

Very nice Donna, so cheerful for those cold winter nights.