well here's quilt 2

Here's quilt 2 well the beginning of it anyways. and i see what you mean about fudging the pieces around a bit to make the seems match.

UGH what a day its been, Jay just was pushing my buttons about 10 times more then normal today, and wow Im beat, However even with Jay acting up i think we had a great day over all, no bones were broken and only a few small things were broken today YAYAY.  the bad news our XBox remote was killed by jay and is now in about 10 pieces and then mean no TV for any of us. :( i was so looking foward to zone out to some movie tonight, guess not oh well thats OK more time to quilt LOL YES !!!!

Published Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:52 PM by Adele

Comments

# Stephanie said on 16 June, 2010 09:27 PM

Adele, So sorry Jay has been a little rascal today. Your second quilt is coming along beautifully and I really like the fabrics you have chosen. I can't believe how quickly you are catching on to this. You go girl!

# Kathy D said on 16 June, 2010 09:34 PM

So sorry you have had a difficult day with the kids.  Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a more relaxed one for you all.

The colours in this quilt are to die for.  Beautiful!

# gini said on 16 June, 2010 10:18 PM

i hate days like that with the kids.   love the colors in your quilt      gini

# Bonnie said on 17 June, 2010 12:53 AM

What an awesome job you are doing on your second quilt.  You do know how to pick out some really pretty colors.  Keep up the good work.

# Leslie said on 17 June, 2010 06:35 AM

Are you sure your new to quilting, your doing fantastic.

# Nana said on 17 June, 2010 09:23 AM

Sorry it has been a bad day with the kids.  Your quilt is coming along beautifully.

# CJ Hines said on 17 June, 2010 09:45 AM

Adele--I love the colors you used in this quilt--wonderful job!

# Char said on 18 June, 2010 04:34 PM

Adele,

Beautiful fabric and color choices....I have two boys... boys will be boys...gotta love them!

Char

# Diane Morgan said on 06 July, 2010 11:03 AM

Adele~

You're doing great! WTG! I also like your color choices. Keep it up!

And kids are kids. Little packets of energy!

# Anonymous said on 27 July, 2010 10:28 AM

Love the colors and patterns on the fabric you use for this quilt. I don’t have kids yet but I do have a husband that is obsessed with video games :-).  I have been sharing a great website I found called http://www.toadusew.com they have all types of unique and creative downloadable quilt patterns and a great selection of all types of kites, quilt patterns, just about everything even fabric.  If you are ever looking for some creative quilt patterns or just want to be inspired you should check this site out!