Tinker Bell Quilt

Here is my very first quilt its still not finished but i had to show it off anyways.

Here are the fabrics Im using
and below is the main area of the top panel. As well as my two kids and myself. I know it's not perfect but Im so proud of it. Oh and sorry about the weird spot on the quilt i was editing it and hit something and well cant figure out how to undo it.

Published Wed, Jun 9 2010 7:24 AM by Adele

Comments

# Vonda McDaniel said on 09 June, 2010 08:41 AM

Way to go Adele quilt look GREAT love the colors green is my favorite color. and i am begaining to like purple and green alot. Is this one for your DD. Who by the way is just TOO,TOO CUTE and your DS TOO!!!! I am working on my youngest GS a quilt now Have it about 1/2 done Good to know Theres someone out there in quilt land besize me that not perfect my quilting is is far from perfect. But I am very proud of it. Will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how

vonda

# CJ Hines said on 09 June, 2010 08:55 AM

Adele-great job! I love your colors and your kids are adorable.

# gini said on 09 June, 2010 09:35 AM

adele, great picture, you have such sute kids.   and the quilt is pretty cute  too   nice work   gini

# Nana said on 09 June, 2010 11:07 AM

Adele great job on your first quilt.  I love that Tinkerbell fabric and used some of it in a quilt for my GD that absolutely loves Tinkerbell.  Your kids are too cute.  Great picture.  Thanks for sharing.

# Spudgrandma said on 09 June, 2010 11:18 AM

What a cute quilt and the kids are adorable and they look so happy with their quilt.

# Kathy D said on 10 June, 2010 08:22 PM

Beautiful fabric, beautiful quilt and beautiful kids.

# Heather said on 10 June, 2010 10:34 PM

My GD would love that one!  I'm working on Tinkerbell pajamas for her this week.  Great looking quilt and the color combination is super.

# jay-marie said on 11 June, 2010 07:19 AM

Adele what a beautiful quilt and your kids are gorgeous!

# Barbara said on 11 June, 2010 08:00 AM

Adele what a beautiful quilt,and the colors are awesome , keep up the good work ,really pretty colors.Love it...Barbara

# Diane Morgan said on 06 July, 2010 11:10 AM

Adele~

This is no nice. You're doing a great job. Everyone looks so happy in your picture. Your kids are adorable and they will love all the things that mama makes for them.

# yzcesxtdzm said on 09 July, 2010 07:27 PM

lcqcS8  <a href="bmhoumsoqvyn.com/.../a>, [url=http://hydckwhfwnlw.com/]hydckwhfwnlw[/url], [link=http://zjyxguhtpgdg.com/]zjyxguhtpgdg[/link], http://znyyscbpknhh.com/

# Bonnie said on 09 July, 2010 07:57 PM

Adele ~ You did an awesome job on your first quilt!!  I love the fabric and the colors.  You have the cutest kids and they sure look happy about the quilt you are making.  Keep up the good work.