Thanks for spending a little bit of time with Quiltmaker last week! We enjoyed your comments and all of the inspiration provided by our designers. Now that Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Volume 3 Blog Tour is over, it's time to get your copy and start sewing! Ask for this newsstand-only issue at your local quilt shop, your favorite online quilt stores, at Barnes & Noble, Borders, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby and grocery stores. If you don't see it on the shelves, ask the store manager to carry it in the future. If you can't find it locally, you can order 100 Blocks Volume 3 from QuiltandSewShop.com.
We're still waiting to hear addresses from some winners, so be sure to check your email (maybe even your junk folder) to see if you had an email from us or one of the designers asking for your address.
Remember, even though there may not always be prizes, you can still visit the designers from 100 Blocks for inspiration. We'll be giving you a list soon of the remaining designers in the issue (they couldn't all participate last week, so there are more to visit!)
Coming up in Quiltmaker, including new patterns from some of your favorite 100 Blocks Volume 3 Designers:
QM July/Aug '11 Sneak Peek: Tumbling Monkeys by Heidi Pridemore
QM July/Aug '11 Sneak Peek: Purr Patch by Denise Starck
- July/Aug '11: Part 2 of 3 of the Secret Window Mystery Quilt from Debbie Caffrey (block #263), Tumbling Monkeys from Heidi Pridemore (block #246), Purr Patch (the next addition to the 2011 Patch Pals Collection) and a chance to win great prizes including one of three Salute to Plaid quilts!
QM Sept/Oct '11 Sneak Peek: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie by Denise Russart
- Sept/Oct '11: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie—an exclusive new pattern from Denise Russart for all the dog-loving quilters out there!
- Quiltmaker's Small Quilts & Gifts (on sale 9/20/11): fantastic projects for gift-giving or seasonal decorating: wool needle keeps, table runner, Santa bags & more. Featured designers include Jennifer Chiaverini (block #265), Meg Hawkey (Crabapple Hill), Lynda Howell (Stitch Connection), Sue Marsh (Whistlepig Creek) & more!
- Nov/Dec '11: Winter Critters from Sonja Callaghan (block # 217). No sneak peeks yet, but you'll love this one. A raccoon, a squirrel and some wintry birds!
- 100 Blocks Volume 4 (yes, I said 4!) will be out in November and we'll have another blog tour November 7–11. We've got MORE fantastic blocks from new and returning designers, and the blocks just keep getting better and better
- 2012: Quiltmaker celebrates our 30th Anniversary! Join us next year.
In the meantime stay connected to Quiltmaker for more patterns, quilting motifs, product reviews, inspirations, and yes, we'll have more giveaways, plus really big news later this year.
Share your pictures of the quilts you've made from Quiltmaker patterns, including 100 Blocks Volumes 1–3. Here are three ways to share:
- Quiltmaker's First Friday Show & Tell for a chance to win prizes. Details here.
- On our Facebook wall
- Send by email to sewtospeak (at) quiltmaker.com
Read More: http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2011/05/100-blocks-blog-tour-wrap-up-time-to-sew