I was able to accomplish quite a bit of machine quilting on my planned Sunday project. I took a class at my guild a year ago and made a quilt from a photograph of my granddaughter. The photo only includes her head and upper body that was done with fabrics in shades of cream. I have been reluctant to take on the challenge of the quilting because it seemed so daunting. But, I was able to quilt most of her head with the exception of the facial details around the eyes. Rather than free motion quilt, I used a clear embroidery foot, so that I could view the small pieces as I proceeded around them and provided greater control. I am pleased with the progress and will work on the upper body next.