Yesterday I finished stitching the last portion on the binding and now it's ready to be shipped to Italy.
It was quite a challenging but I am happy of the outcome. I also learned how to make metered corners! The quilting was done at the LQS.
Since my last post I have received 6 new blocks...and I have finished only 3!! I am working on one right now, and hopefully will be finished my saturday, because I will receive another block.
I am very pleased about the outcome of the blocks, but I totally under estimated the amount of hours that I am putting in each one of these. I truly hope not to transform this project in a UFO.