Pieceful Memories Blog

Sharing many memories old and new. Friendly insights and free hugs.

Welcome to my new Blog!

I am excited about having my own personal blog to share with you. It may take me a while to learn how, but I am determined to share! Hugs,

Published Tue, Nov 29 2011 1:26 AM by Kathy M. Boice

Comments

# re: Welcome to my new Blog!@ Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:46 AM

I love it! I love your primitive background, your blog title and subtitles (Friendly insights and free hugs). Love, love, love it! You did good! Didn't take you long once you got an idea going. Great job, Kathy my friend!

by Linda

# re: Welcome to my new Blog!@ Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:46 AM

Kathy, I'm very gald you have a new blog, but this old lady ..LOL can hardly see the writing .the background is very pretty but I just can't read it ..sorry Barbara

by Barbara

# re: Welcome to my new Blog!@ Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:16 AM

Thank you Barbara, I am sorry it is so hard to see. I am trying to figure out how to make it better! Thanks!! Hugs,

# re: Welcome to my new Blog!@ Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:29 AM

I hope the changes make it easier to read. I will be posting more later on.

Linda, The Title just came to me while I was suppose to be sleeping.I decided to just do it, got up and started. Worked til 5 a.m. Just could not stop! LOL Actually about ten titles came to mind, but this one seemed to fit the best. Thank you for your support! Hugs,

# re: Welcome to my new Blog!@ Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:38 AM

Barbara, is this better for you? I do not know exactly how I did it, but I think it is better. LOL and hugs,