Welcome to the Quilters Club of America.
Thanks for stopping by!
You may be familiar with our club, or it may be totally
new to you. Either way, here is how it works and what you can expect when you
TIP: It's important to note that you do not need to be a "paid"
member of Quilters Club of America to enjoy the FREE community. We want all
quilters to get involved in the forums, blogs, and share their passion for
quilting. Once you join the community, you'll have complete access to its
features such as viewing the Tip of the Week and Lesson of the Month videos, participating
in the forums, reading blogs and creating your own!
If you are interested in joining Quilters Club of America as
a "paid" member, you'll get access to the great benefits you see listed
throughout the site. The cost to join the Club is $44.95 a year. You'll receive
way more in benefits than you pay for the Club - and that's because of our
generous founding and ongoing sponsors.
Once you join as a "paid" member, your payment and order will
be processed, and three things will happen.
- You'll receive a Welcome Kit in the mail - You should receive your Welcome Kit within about six weeks. First you'll receive a Welcome Letter which includes your Membership Card along with some other valuable information. You'll receive a Welcome Kit around the same time which will contain your DVD.
- Your subscription to Easy Quilts magazine will begin - Your first of four issues of Easy Quilts magazine should also reach you within about six weeks
(depending on the time you join.) When you join the Club, $10 of your dues will be
applied toward this subscription.
- You'll start to receive a Member eNewsletter - This
newsletter is filled with tips from fellow members, stories, contests,
anecdotes and more. You'll find it in your inbox about twice a month.
- A Member's Only Dashboard will show up on your member homepage - While you do not need to have online access to join the
Club, you will be able to enjoy many more additional features if you do. The
first thing you will notice after you join the Club as a paid member is a green Member's Only Dashboard on your member
homepage. The benefit links on this Dashboard are accessible only by "paid"
members of the Club - and not by those who join the FREE community alone.
The Member Dashboard will have links to:
- FREE Downloadable Patterns - You'll find dozens of archived patterns, and new patterns are added each month by various sponsors
- DIGITAL issues of Easy Quilts - The entire library of Easy
Quilts is now available for you to browse online - this means that you'll have
access to the wonderful projects featured in all the back issues as well
- QNNtv.com - By joining the Quilters Club of America as a
paid member, you will also enjoy complete access to QNNtv.com. This website contains
100's of videos that you can watch on your computer - anytime of day or night.
You'll find your favorite shows from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting to Quilt
in a Day with Eleanor Burns, Sewing with Nancy, Kaye's Quilting Friends, plus
- Fons & Porter On Demand - By joining the Club you'll
also have exclusive access to several online episodes of Fons &
Porter's Love of Quilting shows. You can view these whenever you want,
and you'll find several of the early shows here, too.
By joining the Club as a "paid" member through this website, you'll
get INSTANT ACCESS to the online benefits (those listed in #3). If you
receive a direct mail piece from us through the mail and you join by
mailing in an order form, we will set up your online account for you
and notify you of your login credentials (username and password) in
your Welcome Kit. This means that some of your online benefits will be
And what happens when you start accessing all these terrific,
valuable benefits? Well....that's when all the fun begins. If you have
any additional questions about the Club, please e-mail us: email@example.com and put "Club Question" in the subject
line of your e-mail.