Sadness :-(

This is a sad week for the gals at Kaye's Quilting Friends.

You see, every day here is bring your dog to work day. We all love dogs and the dogs love to play together.

But, yesterday, Kaye's beloved Siberian Husky "Dawson" had to be put down. He'd been sick for a long time and we just ran out of options to try to help him. We will all miss him.

If you've ever heard a husky "talk" you'll understand how quiet it is here now. Sadness :-(

Published Tue, Oct 18 2011 2:38 PM by Kaye Wood

Comments

# re: Sadness :-(

Kaye I'm so sorry to hear about Dawson. I have a husky also, and I can't imagine life without him! It's always sad when your baby dies, but know that he is in a good place where he's not sick or in pain.

I have hundreds of pics of my baby & i'm sure you do to. Just remember the happy times whenever you look at them.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:20 PM by Linda

# re: Sadness :-(

I'm so sorry. As a lover of our pooch and all dogs, I can appreciate the pain of loosing Dawson.

Judy

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:35 PM by Judy Taylor-Bellingham

# re: Sadness :-(

Oh, Kaye, I know how very hard that is. Remember, he lives in your heart now.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:14 PM by Sukochi

# re: Sadness :-(

I am so sorry for your loss of Dawson. I feel it is as close as we can come to losing a child. In March 2011 I had to put Cheyenne(my blue heeler)down. She was my friend,my child, always faithful and unconditional love given freely. She slept with me and followed my every step for 15 years. I still love her and miss her. I tell her everynight that I will always love and miss her and hope she will be at my feet when God opens the doors to heaven.

So when I say,I know how you feel...you know that I do.  I ask God to help you remember your times together as cherished memories and ask that he brings you Grace ..until you see your Loving Dawson again.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:50 PM by Addie

# re: Sadness :-(

I'm so sorry to hear about Dawson, I understand about the talking and how it will be missed,I have an Akita/collie mix and she loves to talk ,very seldom barks and when she does it sounds like woof .My heart goes out to you ..Barbara

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:23 AM by Barbara

# re: Sadness :-(

I'm so sorry for your loss of Dawson.  I know how hard it is to lose a pet.  You have lots of great memories of him and he lives in your heart.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:28 PM by Debby