|Quilting Events in May...
Has your guild or quilting group scheduled a show? Let us know the where's, when's and how's and we'll put you on our Quilting Events Page.
- The Chatham Kent Quilters Guild will be holding their Quilt Show on May 7&8 2010 at St. Paul's Congregational Church on Park Ave Chatham Ont. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Tulip Time Festival Quilt Show, Pella IA, Sponsored by the Pella Area Quilt Guild, May 5-8, 2010, 641-628-3944
- Adams County Historical Society Quilt Luncheon and Program, Gettysburg, PA, May 8, 2010 at the Lutheran Theological Seminary Refectory, Seminary Avenue. For information, call 334-4723, Ext. 201, or visit http://www.achs-pa.org
- Quilt Craft and Sewing Expo, Delmar, CA May 20-22, http://www.quiltcraftsew.com/festival-dates.html
- Lansing Area Patchers-For the Love of Quilting Quilt Show, May 22-23, 2010, The Summit, 9410 Davis Highway, Dimondale, MI, Vendors, 200+quilts, Live Demos, Door Prizes, Silent Auction, Traveling Show, Food Available, Questions? Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Quilts from an Old Favorite: Sunflower, Paducah, KY, March 19-June 15, 2010, http://www.nationalquiltmuseum.org
- Imagine Hope, Paducah, KY, April 9-May 25, 2010, http://www.nationalquiltmuseum.org
Don't be left out? Be sure to send us the info and we'll get you included!
Attention Arkansas, New Mexico, New Jersey and North Carolina... We don't have anything listed for your state. Let us know what's going on!
If you have an upcoming event or show you'd like to post on our events page, just click the link!