How much does it cost to join?
The cost to join the Club is $29.95 a year.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express
Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
If you order online, you will receive a Welcome e-mail with your order confirmation number. If you order via mail, your Welcome Letter will serve as confirmation of your order.
I joined, but changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
Should you find Membership does not live up to your high expectations, you may quit the Club within 30 days of joining and receive a 100% refund of your dues. Resign the Club after 30 days and you'll receive a refund for the remainder of your Membership.
Can I purchase a gift membership for a friend?
If you want to purchase a gift membership for a friend, please call Customer Service toll free at 1-888-253-0203. Our representatives are available Monday through Saturday from 8 A.M. through 5 P.M. Central Standard Time.
I live outside the US. Can I still purchase (or upgrade to) a Premium Membership?
Yes! An additional charge of $10 will be applied to Canadian orders; an additional charge of $20 will be applied to Foreign orders.
I'm a member of QNNtv.com. What does it cost to upgrade to premium membership?
Call our customer service team for details.
Will I receive a Membership Card?
Yes, your Membership Card is included in the Welcome Letter mailed to you when you join. You will need your Membership Card to take advantage of certain benefits.
What can I expect when I purchase or upgrade to Premium Membership?
- You'll receive a Welcome Letter in the mail - Within six weeks you'll receive your Welcome Letter which includes your Membership Card and instructions on how to use the site and register for your Jo-Ann's VIP Discount Card.
- You will have access to Premium Membership Benefits.
- Your subscription to Easy Quilts magazine will begin - Your first of four issues of Easy Quilts magazine should also reach you within about six weeks (depending on the time you join.)
- You'll start to receive a member e-Newsletter - It's filled with fun information about the community including tips and stories from members. If you are not receiving it, be sure to check your spam folder.
If you join online:
If you join by mail:
- We will set up your online account for you and send your username and password to you along with your Membership Card. At that time, you'll have access to the Premium Member Benefits.
If you have any additional questions about the Club, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Club Question" in the subject line of your e-mail.