How do I get a fancy signature for my name?
Many members like to feature a "fancy" signature under their blog posts. This is a two step process.
Step One: Create Your Custom Signature Code
- Go to the "My Live Signature" Web site: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php
- Follow the signature wizard instructions.
- Once you get what you want, then choose "Want to use this signature"
- Choose the "Generate BB code", then "Generate code for my hand written signature".
- When the code is created, highlight it and copy it to the signature spot in your profile (see Step Two below)
Step Two: Insert the Code
- Click on the "Edit Profile" link in the right side of your "My Profile" box.
- Click on the middle "Site Options" tab
- Scroll down to the "Signature" box
- Insert the BB code you copied from Step One into the signature box.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.