August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?

Out of every member survey we've ever had, this one is the most important! Please take some time to answer:

What would you like to see on QCA?

What new features? What changes? Contests? Groups? If you could create your own, perfect QCA, what would it include and how would it function? Use your imagination, quilters!

Comments

Judi wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 1 August 2014, 10:09 AM

Contests are fun, but great tutorials would be better

Dawn wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Sunday, 3 August 2014, 5:46 AM

NEW deals & discounts!

Dawn wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Sunday, 3 August 2014, 5:46 AM

NEW deals & discounts!

Dawn wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Sunday, 3 August 2014, 5:46 AM

NEW deals & discounts!

Dawn wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Sunday, 3 August 2014, 5:47 AM

NEW deals & discounts!

jnewellr wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Wednesday, 6 August 2014, 5:29 PM

I agree in that great tutorials are so helpful especially for the beginner.  Some of them are absolutely spectacular.  No more lugging a machine to a medeocre costly class with these excellent tutorials and many are totally free.  More patterns for precut fabric would be great, also.  More info on machines and their costs.  For those of us shopping it is almost an impossible task.

Shirley wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Thursday, 7 August 2014, 12:56 PM

More perks for "Premium Members", we are shoppers always looking for bargains, we like to learn & create. Would like to see more Tutorials, Free online classes, Deals & Discounts.

cbetts wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 15 August 2014, 6:49 AM

I love learning new techniques, so I'd like to see more quilting techniques and tools.

MaryC wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 15 August 2014, 7:18 AM

I would like to see a different 'reader' for the digital magazines that will allow printing pages for patterns that I'd like to try.  As it is, it's practically useless.  I need *patterns* to do quilting - I can't just be inspired by an idea and 'run' with it.  I need to be able to print patterns/instructions!

betty.tolliver@yahoo.com wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 15 August 2014, 11:29 AM

I would like to see a variety of patterns for free motion quilting. There are lots of patterns for feathers and those are great, however it would be nice to have other options also. I spend a lot of time designing my own, and makeing templates.I may not stay exactly on the line but I do need a visual aid to follow or else my my mind wanders into a mess. Oh , yes, I sew on my Bernina 750 not a long arm machine. Keep up the good work!

Bobbie Blake wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 15 August 2014, 11:54 AM

Deals, contests, and tutorials.

Calicobear wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 15 August 2014, 1:56 PM

Tutorials & Grrrreat deals/bargains! :)

Virginia wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Saturday, 16 August 2014, 8:26 AM

I love the tutor abeles, and all quick sewing and quilting tips. I check QCA several times a week    In Illoinis

Dawn wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Saturday, 16 August 2014, 8:39 AM

Updated deals, as many are outdated and old!

MaryC wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Sunday, 17 August 2014, 11:09 AM

I would like to see outdated information removed from the website.  Links to contests that have expired, inactive groups that are linked to how to videos.  I keep coming back to *try* to find ways to be happy with my membership, here.  I just get frustrated with 'old stuff' that isn't available - and end up leaving, again.  I doubt I'll be renewing unless something happens to 'refresh' the possibilities for me.

Jan wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Monday, 18 August 2014, 7:30 PM

More tutorials, for sure.

Barbara wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Tuesday, 19 August 2014, 3:09 PM

I'd Like to see tutorials and also more great deals.

Virginia wrote re: August Member Survey: What would you like to see on QCA?
on Friday, 22 August 2014, 10:10 AM

I am enjoying the suggestion everyone is giving.  I am thinking about joining Preium club, but don't really under what benefits. Would get I can't get other places. I get most of discounts now ( JoAnns, Keepsake, Kuffman ) now etc. thru magazines I get.