Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale

Wednesday October 3rd through Saturday October 6th.

All Fabric $6 per yard. Top quality brands such as: Moda, Benartex, Fabri-Quilt, Timeless Treasures, Avlyn, Maywood Studios, Northcott, and More!

Books at insanely low prices!

Address:

Laundauer
3100 101 Street, Suite A
Urbandale, IA 50322

Also, come visit us at

Fons & Porter Quilt Shop
54 Court
Winterset, IA 50273

9-5 Monday through Saturday.

Call us with questions: 888-253-0201

Comments

joylyn95125@yahoo.com wrote re: Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale
on Monday, 1 October 2012, 6:36 PM

I thought I was a member of quiltersclubofamerica  it says i'm a member but then I 'm not I can't do anything on it.  I get you mags. and watch some of the shows like quilty but     help   i don't understand and  I always get stuff to resubmitted but I'm not due yet.     my number is 1 408 661 3750

lynda quill

bearpatches@cox.net wrote re: Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale
on Monday, 1 October 2012, 7:07 PM

Lynda Quill - I have the a problem too, I do belong until Dec but my password stopped working when i moved to AZ.  I was given a temp one and that doesn't work either.   So when they have give aways I can't even take advantage and this is my 2nd year to belong BUT NOT ANY MORE, very unsatisfied !

Linda Janovitz   PH 623-594-4580

Teriman wrote re: Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale
on Tuesday, 2 October 2012, 9:48 AM

I can log-in but when I click on a video, I just get a small image and nothing uploads.  What am I doing wrong?

Dennise Sheppard wrote re: Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale
on Wednesday, 3 October 2012, 8:06 AM

Is the warehouse sale available on line?  If so, how do I get there?

hobogranny wrote re: Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale
on Thursday, 4 October 2012, 11:10 AM

My password is not accepted either!  How do I access any of the membership perks?

dcram wrote re: Fons & Porter's Warehouse Sale
on Tuesday, 16 October 2012, 3:47 AM

I too am unsatisfied, I was a member from last Sept to this Sept and could never take advantage of getting the video's, signing up for drawings, etc because whenever i signed in, it did not recognized me as a member.  How disappointing it was.  And here we bought a $17,000 machine with APQS and needed this access to learn more about long arm quilting.  My suggestion, is don't waste your time or money!!!

Sincerely,